Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 7 of 61
Tennesseelogman wrote:
and yes my goal was to pull a kill away from the gardeners. but it is also possible i pulled an inspection away from the gardeners. the kill on me only slightly incriminates abs as slug - but then again not really.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
and yes my goal was to pull a kill away from the gardeners. but it is also possible i pulled an inspection away from the gardeners. the kill on me only slightly incriminates abs as slug - but then again not really.

the gardeners are town, so what does this mean? "pull a kill away from the gardeners?" they would only kill slugs.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
jkl3699 wrote:
BadKarma
Rockbert
I hope that the morning or afternoon gardner will investigate me, or someone else you trust to identify a tomato plant so we can form a coalition of trusted tomatoes before we lose anymore to these disgusting slugs.

Didn't anyone notice the exchange JKL had right after RB posted this?? Can someone claim to have been investigated if they weren't? Could this be to make us all just discount him as potential slug?

By the way, don't you think it's weird JKL went right after the first person who declared themselves a tomato?

#Salt jkl3699
What Rockbert said was that he hopes to be inspected. I was inspected. Obviously the gardener won't reveal themselves in the public forum, but they have contacted me and told me who they are. I am certified fresh
jkl3699 wrote:
Rockbert
Tennesseelogman

the gardeners are town, so what does this mean? "pull a kill away from the gardeners?" they would only kill slugs.
Pull a kill away from the gardeners as in get the slugs to kill him instead of a gardener.
Hoodlum wrote:
i wanna see 2ofClubs squirm with some salt on him.
#Salt 2ofClubs

for now.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Abs wrote:
Hoodlum
#Salt 2ofClubs

for now.

@ryo and @Hood, what is with the action on 2ofClubs? Has he said anything in the PMs? I mean, you know me I am all for salting Clubs in any game but just want to ensure we get it right.

Ten, that was a bold move claiming Gardener to pull a kill away and I get it but how do we know by replacing Dream that you have come back as Town or did Ely confirm it was a like for like role?
Rockbert wrote:
jkl3699
Rockbert
Tennesseelogman

Pull a kill away from the gardeners as in get the slugs to kill him instead of a gardener.

Ah, that makes more sense now. Thanks.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
BadKarma wrote:
What Rockbert said was that he hopes to be inspected. I was inspected. Obviously the gardener won't reveal themselves in the public forum, but they have contacted me and told me who they are. I am certified fresh

Ok... being the new guy here.. how do we know you're certified fresh?
Buen Camino!
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
alright plant people - we now have a lop-sided tomato type win situation very similar to the last game where a player has now come back as a known tomato. so everyone send me your roles and i will coordinate a juicy tomato win.

Whoa!!!!!!
Not confirmed tomato dont send roles!!!!
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
well - i don't remember ely specifically stating in this game that there is no bribing the moderator. So i offered ely 300 tokens (which he needs desperately) to allow me to replace a player at random the first 3 times i died and to announce in the forum that i was a tomato plant - he must have forgotten that part of the deal. Some of you newer players should especially believe me and send me your role PM NOW. so beware - by killing me = you may actually be killing yourself
Tennesseelogman
well - i don't remember ely specifically stating in this game that there is no bribing the moderator. So i offered ely 300 tokens (which he needs desperately) to allow me to replace a player at random the first 3 times i died and to announce in the forum that i was a tomato plant - he must have forgotten that part of the deal. Some of you newer players should especially believe me and send me your role PM NOW. so beware - by killing me = you may actually be killing yourself
BULL
1ST Ely doesn't need 300 tokens.
2nd bolding now because you know this lie will be exposed.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
jkl3699 wrote:
BadKarma

Ok... being the new guy here.. how do we know you're certified fresh?
You won't have 100% knowledge unless the gardener chooses to reveal themselves. You'll have to go on my word. Just know that I've been right the past 10 games in the row, I wouldn't want to break that streak now for any reason.
2ofclubs wrote:
BadKarma
Rockbert
I hope that the morning or afternoon gardner will investigate me, or someone else you trust to identify a tomato plant so we can form a coalition of trusted tomatoes before we lose anymore to these disgusting slugs.

Didn't anyone notice the exchange JKL had right after RB posted this?? Can someone claim to have been investigated if they weren't? Could this be to make us all just discount him as potential slug?

By the way, don't you think it's weird JKL went right after the first person who declared themselves a tomato?

#Salt jkl3699
Yes someone/Jkl can claim to be investigated w/o being inv. That's why I asked him about it and his jump to on Rock. Now jkl could be a garderner and investigated Rock and found himto be a slug. Having no way to reveal investigation w/o exposing himself. All very suspicious.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
Abs
Hoodlum
#Salt 2ofClubs

for now.

@ryo and @Hood, what is with the action on 2ofClubs? Has he said anything in the PMs? I mean, you know me I am all for salting Clubs in any game but just want to ensure we get it right.

Ten, that was a bold move claiming Gardener to pull a kill away and I get it but how do we know by replacing Dream that you have come back as Town or did Ely confirm it was a like for like role?

no reason. i had thought about putting a lynch on 2ofC but i didn't want it to backfire..as sometimes it does lol. but i saw another vote on 2ofC, so why not. lets get him talking (not that i wanna read it haha). not sure if Ryo has anything on clubs. I just haven't seen much chat from him yet..still early game tho.

i'll be asleep soon, then work. but it's at least noon for phase change over (for me) which is good time of the day where im awake and able to take a break to follow the game and make changes. i'll tell ya what i won't be doing. which is, chatting with 3 other players in a secret chat!
good night!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
jkl3699 wrote:
no reason. i had thought about putting a lynch on 2ofC but i didn't want it to backfire..as sometimes it does lol. but i saw another vote on 2ofC, so why not. lets get him talking (not that i wanna read it haha). not sure if Ryo has anything on clubs. I just haven't seen much chat from him yet..still early game tho.
This thread is about to explode from 7 pages to 25 if clubs starts talking