Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 10 of 61
Rockbert wrote:
I am reserving the right to see more info before I make a judgement on who to salt, or if to salt.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
BadKarma wrote:
Abs
jkl3699
Town Lean = 2ofClubs, Ten, Anax, Hood, BadKarma,
Slug/Mafia Lean = JKL, Ryo, Thick
I have no ideas on others as they are inactive!

My current thinking is similar:
Town = 2ofClubs, Ten, BadKarma (duh!), Rockbert
Slug/Mafia = JKL, Thick, Ryomyr
Unsure: Anax, KC321, notoriouspat, Mac, Hood
Buen Camino!
2ofclubs wrote:
I will say I agree with assemet but leaning to Hood = slug and Thick = Town. With that said it's clear we are still not united. So lynching correctly is critical - remember we are down 1 town and nothing has been mod confirmed except slugs ate Tomato Tennessee and he came back in place of dream. He has not been confirmed super Tom.
Jkl seems the sluggish and if not, he is at the least not helping us.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Oh Mac. Has he said anything?
Lol we are never sure of Mr. Hard claim Anax
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
I have not seen anything from Mac yet. Maybe he doesn't know the game has started? Does anyone know him?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Abs wrote:
there are loads of inactives or some with 1/2 posts like Pygmy, KC321, Mac, notouriouspat etc
ThickTalon wrote:
@Abs. if you are the gardener inspect me tonight, if you don't wagon me either way you will see that I am a tomato, green one if you must know. I know all like fried green tomatoes but don't fry me yet. inspect me instead so we can get some people on the right side of things.

@KC you can pop in and toss a Salty Salt.....who told you to do so? your Slimy brethren?

Again.......INSPECT me Gardener then lets get together to start finding the fresh tomato eating Slugs.
ThickTalon wrote:
unsalt 2 of C

Salt KC321 - just because inactive except for a single Salt.....hmm
BadKarma wrote:
could one of inactive players be a Gardener? (there are 2 right?)

how would that effect the game?
Buen Camino!
ThickTalon wrote:
BadKarma
could one of inactive players be a Gardener? (there are 2 right?)

how would that effect the game?

absolutely - could be inactive in chat but working behind the scenes. 

could effect the game if they don't participate. normally a Mod kill is only if the person reaches out and cannot continue I.e. Dream, or is offline for multiple days.
MacEohaid wrote:
I'm a new inspector. Just trying to read between the lines. Not sure what to think yet. Too early to figure it out. Did Tenn get any last words?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
new inspector.
- what does that mean? does your role PM say gardener, slug, or tomato plant?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
one of the few times that i have been the inspector - it was frustrating to see town lynch town day after day and put mafia steps closer to winning before i had a chance to make enough investigations to find a scum and report it through a confirmed/inspected townie that was willing to die for cause.
slugs - you better kill me again tonight or you know i will figure out a way to make you curl up and die! .
Live long and prosper