Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 11 of 61
notoriouspat wrote:
#SaltJKL

How's that for inactive @Abs? Just because I'm not talking with you, doesn't mean I'm inactive.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so what happens if we lynch a tomato - some will say "i am sorry, i did not have any proof but i just thought he was acting sus and playing different than usual - now we are down another town and we have to lynch somebody else now just in case they are slug"
i have not been investigated in my new role. i do not know if i was investigated the first night because that character is dead .if we #no salt for 4 days = then there will be a maximum of 4 dead tomatoes going into day 5 with a ratio of 8/4 and 4to 8 investigations having happened. that is much better odds than if we kill an additional 4 townies and the ratio is 4/4 going into day 5
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
jkl3699 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
so what happens if we lynch a tomato - some will say "i am sorry, i did not have any proof but i just thought he was acting sus and playing different than usual - now we are down another town and we have to lynch somebody else now just in case they are slug"
i have not been investigated in my new role. i do not know if i was investigated the first night because that character is dead .if we #no salt for 4 days = then there will be a maximum of 4 dead tomatoes going into day 5 with a ratio of 8/4 and 4to 8 investigations having happened. that is much better odds than if we kill an additional 4 townies and the ratio is 4/4 going into day 5
Tenn is speaking the truth here. I would say to carefully listen to and analyze what he is saying.
jkl3699 wrote:
I'm about to be lynched for the 11th time in a row without cause. At least @ThickTalon isn't one of the lynchers this time :D
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if you are tomato or gardener - now is the time to vote no salt and we can see who is pushing for a kill - any kill will do kind of attitude
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
notoriouspat
#SaltJKL

How's that for inactive @Abs? Just because I'm not talking with you, doesn't mean I'm inactive.
Play nice like the peas in thier pods do in the next row over.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
if you are tomato or gardener - now is the time to vote no salt and we can see who is pushing for a kill - any kill will do kind of attitude

I don't generally agree with a no kill on day one but I don't have anything to counter this argument as of yet. Reserve the right to change depending on information, but for the moment I will go with #No Salt.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
I'm about to be lynched for the 11th time in a row without cause. At least @ThickTalon isn't one of the lynchers this time :D
I like TLM thinking but Jkl you need to say more or PM me with something beside your 10x townie and 11 innocent lynch claim. I know some of those past lynching weren't the oops sorry status. I also remember your forgeries and fueling Hood (one of this games quiet ones) smoke and mirrors.
Maybe town but not pure.
♣︎♣︎ "like a ripe old juicy red tomato not a green or yellow or brown one"
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
4 hrs I think this is the current pole.
2 No salt = Ten, Jkl
1 KC = Thick
1 Rock = Anax
2 Clubs = Hood and Ryo
3 JkL = Abs, Notor, Clubs*
5 un voted
* I am waiting for a response from JkL on changing my vote to salt free. For the record jkl is being lynched for his suspicious post & vote behavior and NOT for no reason.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Correction
3 No salt - missed Rocks
@ JKL DONT LET THE CURRENT TIE stop you from responding.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
BadKarma wrote:
2ofclubs
jkl3699
I like TLM thinking but Jkl you need to say more or PM me with something beside your 10x townie and 11 innocent lynch claim.

I second this!
Buen Camino!
Rcomer727 wrote:
So here are my thoughts. If we salt and are wrong, we are down 3 townies into day 2. If we are right, then it is 2:1 dead townies vs slugs. I don't know if it's worth it.
Also, do we need a majority to salt or just a plurality?
jkl3699 wrote:
2ofclubs
jkl3699
I like TLM thinking but Jkl you need to say more or PM me with something beside your 10x townie and 11 innocent lynch claim. I know some of those past lynching weren't the oops sorry status. I also remember your forgeries and fueling Hood (one of this games quiet ones) smoke and mirrors.
Maybe town but not pure.
♣︎♣︎ "like a ripe old juicy red tomato not a green or yellow or brown one"
I have nothing to go off of except for hunches and patterns. I have no 100% certainty on who is the slug and you keep asking for it. I can lynch on a hunch can't I?