Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 9 of 61
jkl3699 wrote:
Abs
So Hood is Salting Clubs to see him squirm and Ryo is also in Clubs for I imagine the same reason.

Mini bandwagon starting and JKL and Thick jump on it. Why is Thick protecting JKL so early on just because he was town last 10 games? What a ridiculous concept and reason, I assume it’s always random @elysium5?

Town reads so far are: Ten, Hood, Clubs and Anax
Slight Scum/Slug reads are: JKL, Ryo, Thick

For now I will #salt JKL as seems to be playing the “it can’t be me again card too much and is jumping on a random Clubs bandwagon”

@2ofclubs can you share with us more info about your role please or any PMs you are having that would indicate you being innocent?
I've played the "It can't be me again" card for the last 5 games and for the last 5 games I was right.
jkl3699 wrote:
In a way, I hope I am lynched so that people learn to trust that I have always and will always be town in every game I play. There are no exceptions.
jkl3699 wrote:
Also Abs, you've been very silent these past few games, and each of which you were town. The only times you choose to speak up is when you're mafia and you try to bring chaos to the forum. Coincidence? I think not...
BadKarma wrote:
ThickTalon
Good point BK.

so... does that mean you agree that JKL is likely a slug?
Buen Camino!
BadKarma wrote:
jkl3699
PS: If I am killed, 2ofC and BK are my two main candidates as slugs.
And if I get whacked tonight, it's because I'm right - and got too close - and we tomatoes failed to act.
Buen Camino!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have been brought back as a genetically engineered super fruit that has slug resistance. if you don't believe me - just go ahead and try to kill me again and see what happens.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
I am innocent and not having to squirm. I haven't been inspected (go ahead).
I will say look at who hasn't directly attacked me and you have your slugs or fisherman or blind followers.
I always play a little different. Silent to guns blazing no matter what my role.
I have PMs open with
Hood = no chatting 2
Abs = no chatting 2
Thick = some 3
Old Ten = some 16
Ryo = 2
Anax = some 3
Nortoriou = 2
All pretty much just opening communication lines .
Oh and the scum chat = 22220C JOKING

JKL Also jumped on Rock out of the gate. Just saying.
We are down 1 tomato don't make it 2 with all this flip flopping mud slinging unfounded claims we need a slug lynch.
Assume: = making an ass of u & me

Any other questions?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
BadKarma wrote:
2ofclubs
JKL Also jumped on Rock out of the gate. Just saying.

RIGHT - This is exactly what I've been talking about!

Buen Camino!
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
Also Abs, you've been very silent these past few games, and each of which you were town. The only times you choose to speak up is when you're mafia and you try to bring chaos to the forum. Coincidence? I think not...
You can not control being town!!!!! Can't make that claim.

Also for the record in Black List I think was the game where, AbS was Mafia with me and he was quiet.
SO ANOTHER NON FACTUAL STATEMENT FROM JKL
Keep talking and hang yourself.
Lol
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
#SALT JKL
 was leaning to no salt but Jkl is making this too easy.
He hasn't backed anything up, answered questions and making unfounded impossible false claims all over.the place.
Scum play of disrupting town uniting.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Abs wrote:
jkl3699
Abs
So Hood is Salting Clubs to see him squirm and Ryo is also in Clubs for I imagine the same reason.

Mini bandwagon starting and JKL and Thick jump on it. Why is Thick protecting JKL so early on just because he was town last 10 games? What a ridiculous concept and reason, I assume it’s always random @elysium5?

For now I will #salt JKL as seems to be playing the “it can’t be me again card too much and is jumping on a random Clubs bandwagon”

Ok fair enough but it is always random so it isnt enough of a reason to say "it will happen as it always does" hahaha

@2ofclubs can you share with us more info about your role please or any PMs you are having that would indicate you being innocent?
I've played the "It can't be me again" card for the last 5 games and for the last 5 games I was right.
Abs wrote:
jkl3699
Abs

Ok fair enough but it is always random so it isnt enough of a reason to say "it will happen as it always does" hahaha
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i will likely vote no salt unless something other than hunches comes up - no need for me to help slugs do their job by accidentally killing a tomato plant
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
jkl3699

Its always the opposite, when I am town I have to be active to make sure we gather what little info we have, its easy being Scum/Mafia as you jsut stay quiet and under the radar and pick people off!

I will continue to post updates on each post about my Town leans and Mafia Leans as well as think its important we all reading off the same page:

Town Lean = 2ofClubs, Ten, Anax, Hood, BadKarma,

Slug/Mafia Lean = JKL, Ryo, Thick

I have no ideas on others as they are inactive!