Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 5 of 61
elysium5 wrote:
Yup, got home late. It's 2 hours past the deadline but I will post shortly. I won't be moving this deadline or future deadlines because of it. They will remain the same and I will likely also be late tomorrow but after that I should be good for the rest of the weak.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
ThickTalon wrote:
Good morning all. Hope everyone is still growing and producing fruits.  Down with the Slugs
elysium5 wrote:
Night One is over.

As the sun came up and the morning dew clung to the garden leaves, a closer look at the beautiful tomato plants revealed that there were stomach-churning holes in one of the tomato plants. Those disgusting Slugs must have entered the garden at night and feasted on one of the plants.

It turns out the plant was none other than Tennesseelogman Lycopersicon, otherwise known as a Tomato Plant.

Tennesseelogman

You are a Tomato Plant.

Day Action
You can vote to #Salt Players Name each day phase.

Night Action
You have no night action.

Win Clause: You win if all the Slugs die before they kill the Tomato Plants.

Tennesseelogman was feasted on during the night, found riddled with Slug holes and is no longer fit for consumption.

GG Tennesseelogman, Thanks for playing!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
It is now Daytime and will be over at 02:00 server time.

You have until then to decide if you want to

#Salt xxxplayer's namexxx (meaning kill that player)

or

#No Salt (meaning don't kill anyone)

or just

Abstain from voting altogether (meaning not to cast a vote at all)

The majority vote wins the day and abstaining has no influence on the vote other than not casting one.

Get your salt shakers ready!
Rockbert wrote:
Ah, so Tennessee lied about being a gardner. GG. We have lost our first townie.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
I hope that the morning or afternoon gardner will investigate me, or someone else you trust to identify a tomato plant so we can form a coalition of trusted tomatoes before we lose anymore to these disgusting slugs.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
jkl3699 wrote:
I was investigated last phase. Bow whoever the gardener is knows that I am a tomato
Rockbert wrote:
salt me and you're killing another tomato. Let's hear from the Gardners. have they investigated anyone? PM me if you have Gardners. Otherwise, are we to think that they are inactive?
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
DreamStreet will not be able to continue with the game due to some real life issues and apologizes for being unable to continue.

In light of this, instead of doing a mod-kill, which I really don't do anyway, I have decided to let Tenn take over the vacated role.

This should not be an issue as DreamStreet has not really chatted or revealed their role to anyone and there are no chats involving Tenn that could comprise the game or give an unfair advantage one way or the other.
Rockbert wrote:
thanks Elysium for letting us know. Hope all is going to be okay for Dreamstreet. Welcome back Tennessee!
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Tenn always finds a way back in.

This must mean he is now slug or Gardener (for real) why else would E5 care
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
salt me and you're killing another tomato. Let's hear from the Gardners. have they investigated anyone? PM me if you have Gardners. Otherwise, are we to think that they are inactive?

LOL a slug asking for gardener info.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
ThickTalon
Tenn always finds a way back in.

This must mean he is now slug or Gardener (for real) why else would E5 care

For the record in order to be open and honest with all, I do not like to mod kill and I do not like to change the dynamics of the game in order to maintain balance.

Sometimes players get lucky and sometimes they work hard to help give their team an upper hand. Things can also change pretty fast due to all kinds of circumstances.

I did not bring back Tenn in order to artificially create a better balance.

I simply decided to bring Tenn back as basically a sub for DS because there was no harm in doing so due to any previous messaging and it does not compromise the game at all.

It just puts an active player in a role that was unable to be continued by another player without creating any advantages or disadvantages to any other players.

I hope everyone is ok with my decision.