Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 53 of 61
MacEohaid wrote:
pygmyhippo277
This is the best play, mac has been accusatory all game, I have received no pms from them, and they have repeatedly voted against town, my top three are mac, rock, kc, in that order.

Not true. Recently I reached out to you to begin a dialogue and this was your response I have not yet heard back from you:
To: elysium5, pygmyhippo277

MacEohaid said:
19 Aug 2022, 03:25
Hey Pygmy, what have you got? Why do you suspect BadKarma? I once was ready to smash you but rereading all the posts I have cooled my jets on you for now. Give me some reasons not to suspect you at this point in the game. You know better than anybody what has transpired to vidicate you and absolve you of any guilt. What is your best argument? You can investigate me also, but please give me your assurance and why you are a tomato and not a slug.
pygmyhippo277 said:
19 Aug 2022, 11:04
Hey mac, deadline was 2:00!
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 11, post 186:

I believe the slugs (Abs, 2oC, Notorius and BadKarma) began to coordinate kills:

Tennesseelogman
corrected current salt count
jkl - 5 - ryo, bad, abs, notor, clubs
no salt - 5 - thick, tenn, rock, jkl, rc
rock - 1 - anax
pyg - 1 - hood
thick - 1 - kc
not voted 2 - pyg, mac
dead - 1 - dream
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 15, post 218, Hoodie (first gardener) suspects BadKarma:

Hoodlum
BadKarma
Did I miss something? What happened last night?

you tell us? who did you kill? :)

MacEohaid wrote:
Page 16, post 227: more suspicions from the gardener #1:

Hoodlum
BadKarma
Hoodlum
BadKarma

Funny, but not funny. Careful with jokes like that.
Unless, of course, you’re actually inferring I’m a slug. But that’d be smart of you if you were slug backing up your partner JKL since I’m one of the more vocal tomatoes looking to figure out which person is playing two sides against the middle.

im reading into what your saying and it seems sluggish!
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 16, post 231:

How interesting: With no backing BadKarma throws suspicion on JKL, Ryomyr and Thick, all of whom are dead now.
He also absolves himself and 2oC and I believe these are two of the remaining slugs.

BadKarma
Hoodlum
BadKarma
Hoodlum
BadKarma

Funny, but not funny. Careful with jokes like that.
Unless, of course, you’re actually inferring I’m a slug. But that’d be smart of you if you were slug backing up your partner JKL since I’m one of the more vocal tomatoes looking to figure out which person is playing two sides against the middle.

im reading into what your saying and it seems sluggish!

Of course you are.

Page 10 I posted my current thinking. I haven’t shifted you off the not sure list….yet
Here’s what I wrote. Still stands for now

My current thinking is:
Town = 2ofClubs, Ten, BadKarma (duh!), Rockbert
Slug/Mafia = JKL, Thick, Ryomyr
Unsure: Anax, KC321, notoriouspat, Mac, Hood

MacEohaid wrote:
Also BadKarma was "unsure" of Notorious who I also suspect to be the 4th slug but not sure.
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 16, post 232: How interesting that only Hoodlum caught this one:

BadKarma conveiniently left off abs:

Hoodlum
i noticed you left out the biggest sus of them all out of your list? reason for that?
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 17, post 252: Now 2oC accuses our first Gardener that got killed:

2ofclubs
Fyi. Hood has not PM me a respons yet that he intiated. It's been 45 min. Must might be discussing response with scum buddies.
Looking for to the hood smoke and mirror response.
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 18, post 258:

2oClubs accuses three of the town who are all now dead, Hood, JKL and Ryo. I believe they died in that order too.

2ofclubs
Is it that Hood JKL and Ryo salter are slugs killing ten and going after me the loud threats¿
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 23, post 339: This did stand out blaringly. Anax hard claimed gardener and also in the same breath wanted to kill Ryomyr one of our own:

Anaxagore
Hard claiming gardener
#lynch Ryomyr
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 24, post 351: perhaps Ryomyr was on to something?

Ryomyr
Anaxagore
Hard claiming gardener
#lynch Ryomyr

I don't think Anax wants to play anymore. I think we should honor that.

#unsalt pygmy

#Salt Anaxagore

If anything, this is just a kamikaze mission.
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 25, post 365: With no reason Anax throws accusations on Thick (now dead) and Rock who I have believed to be town.

Anaxagore
Thick and Rock are extremely suspect not gona lie