Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 55 of 61
MacEohaid wrote:
page 47, post 696: here we have double reverse psychology: Abs is trying to help BK here.

Abs
Lol Bad Karma! You should have not salted yourself on the forum! Your making it obvious now you are a slug! Just vote me and keep under the radar!
BadKarma wrote:
MacEohaid
page 47, post 696: here we have double reverse psychology: Abs is trying to help BK here.

Abs
Lol Bad Karma! You should have not salted yourself on the forum! Your making it obvious now you are a slug! Just vote me and keep under the radar!
Yep, and if you fall for that, I got a bridge to sell ya.
My 3 year old grandson can see through that. Geez
Buen Camino!
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
Pge 39, post 583: I went after TLM because he listed me with the slugs so that made me think he was a slug. Simple as that.
 But the others in the vote divide by their kind: Abs, Bad, Notorious voted to kill Tenn (yes I know some of us gullibles did also). And the town voted against abs: tenn, anax, pyg, thick (this vote tells me that pyg, thick and anax are more than likely town.

MacEohaid
Tennesseelogman
well we know abs, bad, and mac are slugs . i am pretty sure on rock as slug and that kc is just falling for their scheme. but could be kc is slug and rock is just dumb as a - - -well - - you know what.

When I voted to salt TLM, I had some question in my mind if I that was the right move but after this slug-wash, I am most relieved to have voted such. good bye slug. How do you all know that abs, bad and mac are slugs pray tell?...

I like to see you slug your way out of this one.

I also voted Abs. So I am town. Uh wait you conveniently left me out!  Do you think we won't see you doing this to try and deflect off you?

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
Page 31, post 464, 2oC very suspect and never cleared.

MacEohaid
2ofclubs
Hoodlum
A handful of games where pygmy sad signed up and not played. Mod killed last game, was mafia a few of those inactive games. Clubs will talk his way outta anything, just shoot him slugs lol. Unlynch clubs , lynch pygmy he won't be missed by any faction

Hoods reasoning for Pyg vote. 
and
Hood doesn't think I am slug and rather have me dead then a thorn in his side even when we are on the same side. LOl which he has done to me before and Anax once. OMG

Hoody did think you were a slug way back on page 11 this was the voting and both Hood and Ryo had 2 Clubs pegged and now both are dead:

4 hrs I think this is the current pole.
2 No salt = Ten, Jkl
1 KC = Thick
1 Rock = Anax
2 Clubs = Hood and Ryo
3 JkL = Abs, Notor, Clubs*
5 un voted
* I am waiting for a response from JkL on changing my vote to salt free. For the record jkl is being lynched for his suspicious post & vote behavior and NOT for no reason.

BS using very to blow heavy smoke. Hood and Ryo did not suspect me check the words and their reasoning. as well as my responses.  You reposted /used this approach twice and no one took your bait.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
Page 18, post 258:

2oClubs accuses three of the town who are all now dead, Hood, JKL and Ryo. I believe they died in that order too.

2ofclubs
Is it that Hood JKL and Ryo salter are slugs killing ten and going after me the loud threats ¿

Mac, you are so out their - squirming in the sun one may say. I don't have the time to respond too all your claims. BUT in this case I did NOT accuse. I asked questions and gave food for thought.  Check the text. 
In fact I have suggested or accused or said likely or asked questions on every player. 
Full disclosure.

Spoiler (click to show)

Whats the vote /salt count? This a just a question and not suspect, double psychology, protection, cover, accusation.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Love mac avitar. Yea is aggressively pointing a finger at you but is also has 3 pointing back at him.  :roll:
WRKD4IT
BadKarma wrote:
KC321
#salt BadKarma
The quiet one has spoken…did Mac’s mad rambling confuse you?

I’m tomato through and through. How about you KC?
Buen Camino!
KC321 wrote:
Funny how you say that now, but 2 nights ago you were literally willing to salt yourself.
BadKarma wrote:
KC321
Funny how you say that now, but 2 nights ago you were literally willing to salt yourself.
True… but doesn’t change that I’m a tomato. Look closely at how that went down.
And my vote tonight will make so much more sense.
Buen Camino!
Anaxagore wrote:
I wanna vote Rockbert who is only showing up when we speak about him or KC
It's my first game with Mac so i really can't tell if this push is town or trying to survive as slug.
2ofclubs and notorious could be slug but less sure, I'd go there tomorrow if we are.lucky today depending on who voted who
Badkarma and pygmy are spewed town i believe from abs
Anaxagore wrote:
The way he attacked both of them makes me believe they are town
But this could be a trick but i just don't wanna explore this scenario cause i believe it's unlikely and i have to choose

I'm just gonna #salt Rockbert who is the most likely slug from my perspective

I'll try to recheck soon see if things are.in.between two other wagons