Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 59 of 61
Rockbert wrote:
I wish I was a slug. They were 4 against 10 and have only lost one in this whole game. They're crushing it.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
I wish I was a slug. They were 4 against 10 and have only lost one in this whole game. They're crushing it.
According to our Reincarnated Super Tom, it was 4v12.
Oh that sounds worse.

Who gets MVP
Most quiet Notor, most "loudest' post Mac, or 2x martyr Ten.

GG all including Dream.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert

If we succeed with Rock they will be down 2 and we have a chance to catchup '. Like Ely said they could mis a vote or a kill or they can off vote and drag it out for a few more meals.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert

If we succeed with Rock they will be down 2 and we have a chance to catchup '. Like Ely said they could mis a vote or a kill or they can off vote and drag it out for a few more meals.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
I am tomato, so that won't work. I've shared my role several times, I know I made mistakes with Tennessee and others but I am still town.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
1 hour until thier super time.
3 Rock - Clubs Anax Notor
1 Clubs - Rock
1 KC - Pygme
1 Notor - KC
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
Waiting for a message as I believe I am going to call the game.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."