Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 50 of 61
elysium5 wrote:
Results:

Abs- 10 votes: ThickTalon, Rockbert, 2ofclubs, MacEohaid, Anaxagore, pygmyhippo277, KC321, notoriouspat, Abs, BadKarma

Abs was salted.

You are the Slug Boss.

All Slugs have an open PM forum of communication day or night.

Day Action
You can vote to #Salt Players Name each day phase.

Night Action
The Slug Boss can choose to #Attack Players Name each night phase.

Win Clause: You win if all the Tomato Plants die.

If you die, Slugs #2, #3 and #4 respectfully will take over the role of Slug Boss in succession.

It is now the Night Phase and it will be over at 02:00 server time. Get your night actions in before the deadline if you have any!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Sleep walking but not sleep talking.
Mac must be slug or having "night terrors" LOL
The disorder that causes night terrors features periods of intense fear and dread during sleep. Experts classify the disorder as a type of parasomnia, and refer to the disorder with many names, including sleep terror and pavor nocturnus, though most people use the plural night terrors. Parasomnia encompasses any undesired occurrence before, during, or just after sleep that causes abnormal movements, emotions, perceptions.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I don't know if I died in my sleep so being quiet until Ely reports.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
we are 3 hours 20 min into the day. But haven't got a report so we cant game comment. 
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
MacEohaid wrote:
I really think there is no need for the slugs to get 24 hours to decide who to kill. Let alone 48. The slugs only need a couple of hours to make the kill.
elysium5 wrote:
Absolutely crazy weekend for me. Sorry for the delay.

As the sun came up and the morning dew clung to the garden leaves, a closer look at the beautiful tomato plants revealed that there were stomach-churning holes in another one of the tomato plants. Those disgusting Slugs once again entered the garden at night and feasted on one of the plants.

It turns out the plant was none other than ThickTalon Lycopersicon, otherwise known as a Tomato Plant.

ThickTalon

You are a Tomato Plant.

Day Action
You can vote to #Salt Players Name each day phase.

Night Action
You have no night action.

Win Clause: You win if all the Slugs die before they kill the Tomato Plants.

ThickTalon was feasted on during the night, found riddled with Slug holes and is no longer fit for consumption.

GG ThickTalon, Thanks for playing!
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
It is once again Daytime and will this phase will be over at 02:00 server time.

You have until then to decide if you want to

#Salt xxxplayer's namexxx (meaning kill that player)

or

#No Salt (meaning don't kill anyone)

or just

Abstain from voting altogether (meaning not to cast a vote at all)

The majority vote wins the day and abstaining has no influence on the vote other than not casting one.

Get your salt shakers ready!
elysium5 is online.