Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 49 of 61
MacEohaid wrote:
Anaxagore
Okay so it's 10 vanilla, 2 investigators, and 4 mafia

No one should claim to be vanilla as it narrows down the proba to shoot investigators for the mafia

I advocate for a lynch even if it leads to a mislynch for the info it provides.
Wagonomics help a lot once we have a mafia flip.

That's something a slug would recommend that early in the game. An extra tomato killed for the slugs. Tenn had it right to do the no vote as a tomato working with the gardener. Just noting down some thoughts. 

Any comment Anax?
MacEohaid wrote:
Post #41:
Anaxagore
Ryomyr
Anaxagore
Okay so it's 10 vanilla, 2 investigators, and 4 mafia

No one should claim to be vanilla as it narrows down the proba to shoot investigators for the mafia

I advocate for a lynch even if it leads to a mislynch for the info it provides.
Wagonomics help a lot once we have a mafia flip.

I am liking your trajectory here and 2ofC's last analysis. 

#lynch Ryomyr

Any reason to suggest Ryomyr so early Anax. Or should I say Anthrax? Hmmm.
MacEohaid wrote:
Anaxagore
Rockbert
salt me and you're killing another tomato. Let's hear from the Gardners. have they investigated anyone? PM me if you have Gardners. Otherwise, are we to think that they are inactive?

#lynch Rockbert

Why so quick to lynch everyone without any confirmation? Anax, please explain.
MacEohaid wrote:
Hoodlum
i wanna see 2ofClubs squirm with some salt on him.
#Salt 2ofClubs

for now.

Hood was a gardener and he wanted to see 2oC squirm as he called him a slug. Why 2oC?
Please explain.
MacEohaid wrote:
post #101:

jkl3699
BadKarma
What Rockbert said was that he hopes to be inspected. I was inspected. Obviously the gardener won't reveal themselves in the public forum, but they have contacted me and told me who they are. I am certified fresh

Ok... being the new guy here.. how do we know you're certified fresh?
You won't have 100% knowledge unless the gardener chooses to reveal themselves. You'll have to go on my word. Just know that I've been right the past 10 games in the row, I wouldn't want to break that streak now for any reason.

JKL was in touch with the gardeners as he stated in the posts just before this one. He subsequently died after calleing for a salting of 2oClubs.
MacEohaid wrote:
post #102:

jkl3699
#Unsalt Rock
#Salt Clubs

Why this 2oClubs? Please explain why JKL wanted you dead as a he was a tomato who had no reason to lie about his communications with his beloved gardeners? Definately looks like DNA at the scene of the crime. btw, JKL was dead not long after him calling you out.
MacEohaid wrote:
post #105:

jkl3699
no reason. i had thought about putting a lynch on 2ofC but i didn't want it to backfire..as sometimes it does lol. but i saw another vote on 2ofC, so why not. lets get him talking (not that i wanna read it haha). not sure if Ryo has anything on clubs. I just haven't seen much chat from him yet..still early game tho.
This thread is about to explode from 7 pages to 25 if clubs starts talking

More DNA from scene of JKL murder.
MacEohaid wrote:
post #108:

2ofclubs
jkl3699
no reason. i had thought about putting a lynch on 2ofC but i didn't want it to backfire..as sometimes it does lol. but i saw another vote on 2ofC, so why not. lets get him talking (not that i wanna read it haha). not sure if Ryo has anything on clubs. I just haven't seen much chat from him yet..still early game tho.
This thread is about to explode from 7 pages to 25 if clubs starts talking
Maybe.
Hey why don't you add to your aka certified fresh a HARD CLAIM and 100% (with actual proof included). Then you won't need to try and discredit me before I post anything.
Some players read & fined clues in my messages while others cry babble.
Why did you switch from Rock? Nevermind you have nothing and just trying seeing what sticks or blowing smoke to cover your slugniss.

Quite the hard claim now, don't ya think 2oC?
MacEohaid wrote:
jkl3699
PS: If I am killed, 2ofC and BK are my two main candidates as slugs.

How soon we all forget. More DNA on the cold case file. Not looking good 2oC.
MacEohaid wrote:
post #115:

Abs
So Hood is Salting Clubs to see him squirm and Ryo is also in Clubs for I imagine the same reason.

Mini bandwagon starting and JKL and Thick jump on it. Why is Thick protecting JKL so early on just because he was town last 10 games? What a ridiculous concept and reason, I assume it’s always random @elysium5?

Town reads so far are: Ten, Hood, Clubs and Anax
Slight Scum/Slug reads are: JKL, Ryo, Thick

For now I will #salt JKL as seems to be playing the “it can’t be me again card too much and is jumping on a random Clubs bandwagon”

Oh, this is just too precious coming from Abs.
When it is revealed he is a slug we can garner a mass of info from his perverse cogitations.
He protects Clubs and Anax for no reason and disparages JKL (soon dead), Ryo (soon dead) and Thick (no reason to suspect that I have seen by this point.).
I will stay with my hunch to kill Abs, Clubs and Anax at this point unless my investigations uncover more tangible evidence from the cold case files.
@2ofclubs can you share with us more info about your role please or any PMs you are having that would indicate you being innocent?
MacEohaid wrote:
This is my text in the last quote from post #115 from Abs, somehow it ended up in his quote:

Oh, this is just too precious coming from Abs.
When it is revealed he is a slug we can garner a mass of info from his perverse cogitations.
He protects Clubs and Anax for no reason and disparages JKL (soon dead), Ryo (soon dead) and Thick (no reason to suspect that I have seen by this point.).
I will stay with my hunch to kill Abs, Clubs and Anax at this point unless my investigations uncover more tangible evidence from the cold case files.
@2ofclubs can you share with us more info about your role please or any PMs you are having that would indicate you being innocent?
MacEohaid wrote:
elysium5
Shhh...

There was no 1 hour warning. I'm confused on the time as I'm in mountain time and have seen such great fluctuation on the cut off time.