Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 61 of 61
elysium5 wrote:
Congratulations to the slimy slugs who have overwhelmed the gardeners and the garden to claim victory.

The victors are Abs, Anaxagore 2ofclubs and notoriouspat!

Thank you everyone for playing!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
I am back to never trusting 2 of C ever again...even if we are slimy wolf scummy mafia together.....
elysium5 wrote:
ThickTalon
I am back to never trusting 2 of C ever again...even if we are slimy wolf scummy mafia together.....

Even when I moderate I don't trust him ;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
ThickTalon

Even when I moderate I don't trust him ;)

LOL Jeeze I can understand ThickTalons reservations but come on Ten Hood Anax Ely Abs Ryo Mada have all spun a web of deception on both sides of the fence. In fact I never hurt one little red tomato. I am Hard Claiming Red Shirt (Anax style), trust no one but me and send me your role (Ten style), you need my vote (hood style not perry) .....   :P
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
Lol....yup..."don't be a periwinkle" hood's famous quote  :)

Love your new avatar ely.  Very appropriate!