Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 23 of 53
Hoodlum wrote:
pygmyhippo277
hood is making sense I think... im not sure yet, it might be a smart idea to kill chip, he had that little slip at the beginning where he said he wasn't fbi before he realized fbi was the majority not the minority... maybe he's red though and just staying quiet. I'm not sure what the move is here.

you know red is dead right?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Hoodlum
mada wanted some town clearance without being inspected.
mada, is correct about the part where he said "I know this won't mean much but I'm going to claim FBI"

My tactic was meant to confuse the Cabal and to trick them into killing me instead of someone who was proved innocent. I knew if I didn't get killed then I'd be in extremely deep water. I knew that, so it seems like a dumb play from a Cabal right? Only an FBI who wanted to win would play that move. Why would I play this move... I should be revising right now, not writing long posts. I've got a uni exam tomoz so being dead would be perfect, lol. But I refuse to go down without helping the FBI. Also I want to bring up this

Tennesseelogman said:
12 May 2022, 23:47
mada's post looks a little sus to me
Hoodlum said:
13 May 2022, 23:11
agree

No back up, just agree. That is a clear cabal move to agree with someone who is FBI without giving a reason. A typical FBI move would be to ask them to explain their reasoning but a cabal move is not to put up a fight when suspicion moves them. Do we know the reason behind why TLM was sussing on me? I wish we did, but he's dead so I think that unfortunate suspicion has gone down to the grave.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm gonna summarise what I'm thinking happened.

Hood being Cabal decided to claim doc to see if they could either kill the doc, then Red. A sacrifice for the good of the Cabal.

But Chip just happens to be the doctor so he hasn't got a counter claim which allowed Hoodlum to get a straight kill for Red. 
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
yeah, but i do odd things Mada, and you know that my fellow zodiacer.
miselead them to believe im Fire, or Water when infact im full of hot AIR. ;)
Hoodlum wrote:
i didnt know for sure that TLM was RED. but i had the luxury of not getting killed and saying whatever if he was CABAL. and all he would have to do to trust me is inspect me.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
The real question is, if chip is the doc, then hood is cabal, and if chip isn't the doc, then he's cabal, but we just don't know.
Eat my dust.
Hoodlum wrote:
elysium5
Day two is over.

Vote count:

jkl3699- ThickTalon, periwinkle, Tennesseelogman, Anaxagore, pygmyhippo277
ThickTalon- Madagascarter, Abs, jkl3699
ChipmunkWarrior- Hoodlum
Did not vote- ChipmunkWarrior, 2ofclubs

The group voted and jkl3699 has been killed.

jkl3699 was an FBI agent.

GG jkl3699

Night two has begun. No communication allowed in this thread or in PM except for the Cabal which can communicate at night through PM.

Day three will begin at 04:00 server time.
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
I'm gonna summarise what I'm thinking happened.

Hood being Cabal decided to claim doc to see if they could either kill the doc, then Red. A sacrifice for the good of the Cabal.

But Chip just happens to be the doctor so he hasn't got a counter claim which allowed Hoodlum to get a straight kill for Red. 

lol. this is desperate. so because Chip isn't active, then he must be the doctor because there is no second doctor claim?
you really want me out badly haha. am i onto something?
i suppose my vote on chip was more smoke.

Hoodlum wrote:
nah, he was inactive, same reason i voted for lando last game, for cruising games. while we all write a dozen pages and die.
jkl was definitely not sounding like town but this town would rather get rid of an active vote, than a useless one to help get Cabal.
Town's gonna die if you don't get it together.

just incase you missed it. not in my clause to save RED