Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 25 of 53
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
In fact I can really no longer truly confirm anyone since tenn gave our his time stamp so freely. 
You can compare when he gave it out vs ones you got to confirm.
I will say you flipping to unsure seems sus. I may be reading this Wong but there is a lot to read this my morning.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
Anaxagore
If you had done what I told you to do we would be with tenesse alive, an inspection on someone and no town dead last night.
Don't say we played bad.
You're the one who weirdly claimed doc then backed down then stressed out and healed yourself

no stress knowing your gonna be alive in the morn. you got stressed in the morn i believe without thinking it thru.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
periwinkle wrote:
Yup...I was flip flopping! Too many messages and spoilers to click....need a coles notes version next time!

That whole thing with tenn, anax and hood is confusing....

I like the idea of killing off an inactive...

vote chipmunkwarrior
periwinkle is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
u have to be the doctor. cause no one else other than me wants to be.
Hoodlum wrote:
Anaxagore
Chip are you doc? Hood has claimed he was
and Anax claimed he was RED. TLM was RED, and now he's dead.

Anaxagore wrote:

I have trouble believing you would put these kind of nonsense forward being town honestly
I know from the narco game you are over parano with me but i literally asked you to heal tenesse. And tenesse did not counterclaim me after two days. Nobody is more.town than i am here
Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlum
Anaxagore
Chip are you doc? Hood has claimed he was
and Anax claimed he was RED. TLM was RED, and now he's dead.

so if you put 2 and 2 together, that means Anax isn't RED. he's made up some thing where he got TLM to blindly trust him. I mean.. why would TLM do that? surely his skill level is higher than that. that's pretty terrible by TLM, but clever by Anax.
but oddly the suspicion isn't on Anax. he's a master at getting people to blindly follow him.
he tried to get me to do what he wanted. i wouldn't obey. i saved myself.
im not an inspector.
anyway, how was your vacation? alllllrighty thenn
Anaxagore wrote:
Chip
If you're mafia no need to get approval from your mates, a counter claim is a good path for you guys at this stage. You have 3 votes on you.