Hood gibberish.
Hood forgery.
Hood double cross.
Hood .......
Love the Hot Air comment though.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
Anaxagore
I have trouble believing you would put these kind of nonsense forward being town honestly
I know from the narco game you are over parano with me but i literally asked you to heal tenesse. And tenesse did not counterclaim me after two days. Nobody is more.town than i am here

dont u remember in the narco game, i got inspected? u messed up and were meant to steal someones inspection.
anax, ur being a silly billy
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Anaxagore
Chip is just gone
chips not doctor bro. focus on Cabal.
Anaxagore wrote:
I know the proba of Hood not being doc is low but at this stage, his whole play is so bad and him keeping trying to sus me is very much his mafia meta game
Hoodlum wrote:
Anaxagore
I know the proba of Hood not being doc is low but at this stage, his whole play is so bad and him keeping trying to sus me is very much his mafia meta game

Im not suspecting you, your the only one i think is town.

im just baffled that others think im cabal. rather than you after your gameplay.

it's your skill i suppose.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I think hood is doctor and chip is cabal... I can shoot chip an email and tell him to come back.
Eat my dust.
Hoodlum wrote:
so, with your skill of leading the blind. i suggest you try and win this game!
lead them. i might consider agreeing.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Hello, calm down.

I am here. And also very, very, VERY confused.

What's going on?
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Anaxagore wrote:
Cause Hood claimed he was, but Tenesse died and only him and me knew he was Red.
So if you are doctor, you should speak as it would mean Hood lied
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
nah, he was inactive, same reason i voted for lando last game, for cruising games. while we all write a dozen pages and die.
jkl was definitely not sounding like town but this town would rather get rid of an active vote, than a useless one to help get Cabal.
Town's gonna die if you don't get it together.

just incase you missed it. not in my clause to save RED

You voted chip because he was in active unused vote not because you thought he was Cabal or trying to smoke out the real doc.
The vote was flopping all over and it was for pressuring for info more then anything.. also why would t town vote sounding/smelly Cabal vs inactive¿ It was said the town could afford to make a mistake.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
correct.
i also didn't want a tie vote. i also didn't want to vote jkl off, i didnt find him sus at all.

i didn't notice chip made a suspicious post on the first page that pygmy pointed out. it's funny now.
so today, it's more than just him being absent, theres some suspicion there.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I personally want to see if chip will squeal and reveal hood... but then again how much can we trust either of them?
Eat my dust.