Anaxagore wrote:
periwinkle
unvote hoodlum

well this is a bandwagon game now.....

Probably town as well

By elimination Abs must be cabal
Hoodlum wrote:
Chip isnt doctor

he's not necessarily Cabal. No one is doctor/Kaplan other than me. there doesn't have to be another doctor claim. it's just silly for Cabal to attempt that.
if i was Cabal pretending to be doctor, how would i get so lucky that the actual doctor could be inactive. that's a desperate theory of a Cabal. and Mada is playing desperation with that.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
I'm also kind of okay to lynch Chip. There is high cabal potential there and that would make us know if Hood is not doc
Hoodlum wrote:
good.
unvote periwinkle unvote madagascarter, whoever i voted for last between those sus players voting me.
i don't want a no vote, we need to make a kill. if chip is fbi, killing him don't matter as much, because his vote is useless with his inactivity.
i know he isn't kaplan 110%

vote chipmunkwarrior
Madagascarter wrote:
Hoodlum
Chip isnt doctor

he's not necessarily Cabal. No one is doctor/Kaplan other than me. there doesn't have to be another doctor claim. it's just silly for Cabal to attempt that.
if i was Cabal pretending to be doctor, how would i get so lucky that the actual doctor could be inactive. that's a desperate theory of a Cabal. and Mada is playing desperation with that.

Desperate? I'm just wondering which what messed up part of the multiverse I'm in do you choose, knowing who Red is to not save him and yet you continue to profess you are making the right move. I just confused at what could motivate that kind of move unless you were playing a sacrificial play. Do you not realise, you win if FBI win and the best shot of an FBI win was keeping RED ALIVE! . If you really had the power to save Red, you should have used it. No excuses, none of this, "not my PM" absolute rubbish.

The difficulty here Hood is that your skill level betrays you and you know it. I'm convinced Hood is Cabal.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
yes keeping RED ALIVE was the best shot, too bad he got himself killed.
Hoodlum wrote:
trusting anax blindly before inspecting him.
if he did that with anax, he did that with others.
painted a big bulleye on his back.
Hoodlum wrote:
clearing people with timestamps lol. with this town, confusing players with timestamps.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Mada makes a good point but either way since chip is so inactive I think he's the vote, he's a useless FBI and if he is the doctor well he sure hasn't helped anybody.
Eat my dust.
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm going to be offline for a few hours. Gonna listen to what everyone else is saying in a few hours. What you say matters and I'm very interested in the general opinions. You've all heard mine.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
Hoodlum
Chip isnt doctor

Desperate? I'm just wondering which what messed up part of the multiverse I'm in do you choose, knowing who Red is to not save him and yet you continue to profess you are making the right move. I just confused at what could motivate that kind of move unless you were playing a sacrificial play. Do you not realise, you win if FBI win and the best shot of an FBI win was keeping RED ALIVE! . If you really had the power to save Red, you should have used it. No excuses, none of this, "not my PM" absolute rubbish.

The difficulty here Hood is that your skill level betrays you and you know it. I'm convinced Hood is Cabal.

mada, did you know who red was?
did you believe anax was red?

u didn't know, i didn't know, neither of us have inspection ability.

i save him and he wasn't red, and i was targeted? that's not a betrayal of skill level. that's genius. i read my win clause.
TLM played terrible. Anax too.

Hoodlum wrote:
mada, your just wasting time going on with this hoods skill level theory. i infact messed up blacklist season 1.
like your messing up this one for yourself ;)
guess you gotta try something to get me off your back,.
im wasting my time i think trying to persuade town to consider you or anyone thats voting me.

but if the bandwagonlynch is on you, ill be here to tip you over at the end of the day.
Anaxagore wrote:
If you had done what I told you to do we would be with tenesse alive, an inspection on someone and no town dead last night.
Don't say we played bad.
You're the one who weirdly claimed doc then backed down then stressed out and healed yourself