Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 22 of 53
Hoodlum wrote:
am i suppose to deny it after that?
shouldn't you be thinking? oh..anax wasn't actually RED?
interesting thinking going on there
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
yet i am giving anax a clearance, because of the fact he suggested for me to save myself, even though he was the claimed red where everyone was suppose to believe he found the doctor.
this is too bold to not ask to be saved. cabal bold don't you think?
that's some type of bluff. but he can do that, cause i suppose he can die and still win.
who knows. anax could be CABAL. i am only going by the actions that he told me to save myself night 1, and suggest TLM night 2, that make me believe he is town.
make up your own mind on anax. but really, Anax should be everyones suspicion over me. TLM didn't exactly clear him in this forum.
Hoodlum wrote:
my list has updated due to lynch votes. because it's obvious and clear that i am doctor.
madagascarter, periwinkle.

if it's not obvious, then cabal deserve the win. the jkl vote was just a terrible one, that i wasn't part of. and im not here to save red.
red can save himself by being quiet, finding the doctor himself, instead of trusting an anax, and making it more complicated than it should have been.
i could of played the quiet game, but lets be real. i'm always a lynch target ;) and a night target.. i fancy my night survival this game tho.

periwinkle wrote:
Hoodlum
you can look here for ideas periwinkle, don't give up ;)
make up for the mistake you made on JKL.

that was tenn's call to vote for him....

Tennesseelogman said:
16 May 2022, 02:04
i am starting/continuing to get the feeling that jkl is a good kill

if you ARE Mr K then why out yourself and save yourself? If you plan on saving yourself every night you are no use to FBI....who is smelling fishy now?
Hoodlum wrote:
again. Anax outed me.
i outed to Anax if that's what you mean. He did claim RED. and if i can save myself, it's not a risk to be shot by outing myself.
pay attention. peri. Anax outed me.
Hoodlum wrote:
periwinkle
I'm definitely open to changing my vote to target a cabal.
so your saying you believe im not Cabal.
you definitely know ThickTalon is cleared. (timestamps), but then Cabal can only truly know who isn't Cabal.
you seem to not be trying to play to win if you believe im Cabal and still voting to lynch non Cabal.
or your just Cabal. i refuse to believe your being lazy or playing the im new player as you have been 2 games ago.

Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlum
periwinkle
you definitely know ThickTalon is cleared. (timestamps), but then Cabal can only truly know who isn't Cabal.
you seem to not be trying to play to win if you believe im *not Cabal and still voting to lynch non Cabal.
or your just Cabal. i refuse to believe your being lazy or playing the im new player as you have been 2 games ago.

periwinkle wrote:
Hoodlum
periwinkle
you seem to not be trying to play to win if you believe im Cabal and still voting to lynch non Cabal.

Again....if you ARE Mr K then why out yourself (by showing your messages with ely) and save yourself? If you plan on saving yourself every night you are no use to FBI....So you must be cabal.

Hoodlum wrote:
periwinkle
Hoodlum
periwinkle

Again....if you ARE Mr K then why out yourself (by showing your messages with ely) and save yourself? If you plan on saving yourself every night you are no use to FBI....So you must be cabal.

figure it out
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
hood is making sense I think... im not sure yet, it might be a smart idea to kill chip, he had that little slip at the beginning where he said he wasn't fbi before he realized fbi was the majority not the minority... maybe he's red though and just staying quiet. I'm not sure what the move is here.
Eat my dust.
Hoodlum wrote:
because if there is a second claim? that's a reason.
why would anax do the same thing? not questioning that at all. how did anax survive n1? not questioning that.

unvote madagascarter. this is too weird and puts you ahead of him

vote periwinkle
good luck.
Hoodlum wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
I have been FBI zero of these games

haha didn't notice this.
and his retract wasn't immediate. it was delayed
periwinkle wrote:
i see post 269...it would be helpful for your cause hood if you told me the post number...lol 

these stupid spoilers....why not just post the whole thing as non-spoiler?!?!?

unvote hood