Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 21 of 53
Hoodlum wrote:
i also don't just follow along with the plan u or tenn just come up with. i didn't say i would heal him either. you actually didn't suggest to save tenn till not long before the day ended. the day ended and there was no time to discus it with me. i made a decision. TLM didn't fill me in on much. he talked about telling periwinkle about timestamps. periwinkle went with that and used that as a way to clear other town. she said Talon is definitely not cabal.
from today forth, there's a possibility for me to save you at night. if i feel safe that im not gonna die.
again. i don't win if i die. you can.

as for my lynch on mada. Tenn had the same suspicion.
Spoiler (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Abs
Hoodlum
Madagascarter
Hood, if you are the doc, then why didn’t you save TLM if you knew? You seemed to know right? Why didn’t you protect TLM? That is the fishy thing here? I am FBI, I came up with a sacrifice strat that would’ve kept Red alive and proposed it to Anax but it got rejected.

Mada Anax chat (click to show)

not a fishy play at all if you see my win clause from my perspective. can you agree on that?

Oh 100% I agree with the logic why you did it BUT you are also a known forger so I am not convinced yet

saying i forged my win clause?

my win clause is on the very first post.

if someone else claims doctor, then i suppose you can doubt me. or if your saying i forged the part where i could save myself? i didn't, but i could have i suppose. Cabal can try and shoot me :)

periwinkle wrote:
Wow...did tenn misplay that....and he gave his time stamp away before I was able to confirm pygm :( so I am no longer certain that he is FBI. :(
periwinkle is online.
periwinkle wrote:
In fact I can really no longer truly confirm anyone since tenn gave our his time stamp so freely. 
periwinkle is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
mada, your lynch vote on me is fishy.

here's also whats fishy. your suggested plan to Anax. your also smart to realize you would be one of the first to be inspected. this could also seem like a smart play tactic.

Mada Anax chat (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
mada wanted some town clearance without being inspected.
mada, is correct about the part where he said "I know this won't mean much but I'm going to claim FBI"
Hoodlum wrote:
after the town clearance, just shoot anax. or maybe TLM just believed him with a different proposal and TLM blabbed about being RED to him too.
maybe Anax blabbed that TLM is RED, and thought, that a back up idea was to get hood to save him. Anax seemed pretty sure that TLM was gonna be a target. I didn't see that he was a target. not in the forum posts he made. He made himself look like CABAL with his weird mention that I always kill bluegoetz in games
periwinkle wrote:
This is nuts...if hood is the doc and is only willing to save himself everynight then what good he is to us FBI folk? Let's declutter....

vote hoodlum
periwinkle is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
ur all sitting ducks at night except cabal and me.'
but you need my vote now. and we have the same objective.
i have a save, and i might save you, if i feel safe, and i believe you are town and the target. i do play risk after all. ;)
good night.
your timezone now. have fun
Hoodlum wrote:
periwinkle
This is nuts...if hood is the doc and is only willing to save himself everynight then what good he is to us FBI folk? Let's declutter....

vote hoodlum

can't win if i die. and not willing to just save myself. anax is just annoyed and labelled it selfish. i understand. coulda been me that died if they targeted me. Cabal got lucky, or TLM / Anax played clumsy. not this hoodlum.
Hoodlum wrote:
2ofclubs
I think this is 100% correct
thick - 4 - abs, mada, jkl
JKL - 5 - thick, peri, tenn, anax, pyg
chip - 1 - Hood
not yet voted - 2 - chip, clubs
periwinkle wrote:
Yes...it was clumsy. But why draw attention yourself and say you decided to save yourself? Just weird.  I guess you were bored and needed to make this more interesting? Lol
periwinkle is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
you can look here for ideas periwinkle, don't give up ;)
make up for the mistake you made on JKL.
Hoodlum wrote:
periwinkle
Yes...it was clumsy. But why draw attention yourself and say you decided to save yourself? Just weird.  I guess you were bored and needed to make this more interesting? Lol

if you read properly. anax exposed that i saved myself.