Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 19 of 53
Anaxagore wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
dunno, periwinkle timestamp cleared him....he's cleared!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
The proba of mafia randomly targeting Ten and Hood not healing him despite me telling me to do it is 0
Anaxagore wrote:
Well played Hood
I don't.know who the doc is, but he probably just made us loose the game
Anaxagore wrote:
My full chat with tenesse

Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
impressive Anax. i mean, you have been quite lazy the last few games.
somehow, this game, you organized a strat before N1 with Tenn? how does that happen? well done on fooling Tenn. and even the chat. that's a lot of work. i guess you wanted to make up for the past games.
Hoodlum wrote:
also, how were you so confident you'd survive N1 after claiming to be RED? sounds Cabal confidence. I mean, you weren't even RED. are you that likely to just trust anyone coming forth to say they were doctor? that doesn't sound like the anaxagore i know
Hoodlum wrote:
if tenn wanted to make himself the target behind the scenes, not my issue. he trusted anax.
tenn shoulda just cleared me after i came to anax right? nope he didn't. tenn would want to find the doctor?
i mean. it's not in my win clause to die. i can't die and still win. it's a no brainer to save myself and just hope red plays smart.
all i have to do is survive the lynch. i'll vote the right way. i didn't suspect jkl. i did suspect talon only because of the save red comment. because i'm the doc.
i don't even suspect Talon. he might of just accidentally said that.
tenn did say he mentioned to peri about the timestamps. so ugh, why did tenn do stuff like this? i dunno. peri can confirm that tenn and her did the timestamp thingy.

Spoiler (click to show)

my gut is Madagascarter! vote Madagascarter
Hoodlum wrote:
Your win clause is to remain alive and help the FBI agents eliminate the Cabal.

not save RED
Madagascarter wrote:
Hood, if you are the doc, then why didn’t you save TLM if you knew? You seemed to know right? Why didn’t you protect TLM? That is the fishy thing here? I am FBI, I came up with a sacrifice strat that would’ve kept Red alive and proposed it to Anax but it got rejected.

Mada Anax chat (click to show)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Abs wrote:
Well this is a complete mess! I am so confused on many things which we need to get to bottom of:

1. Why did Anax hard claim Red immediately when he had no idea at that stage it was Tenn? This could have backfired badly as luckily Tenn didn’t challenge publicly but it was an odd move
2. Tenn said he investigated Anax and said he confirms Anax as FBI, I suspect this to be 90+% true as can’t see Tenn placing that trust in Anax unless he was sure but only 90% as Anax could have manipulated the text
3. As Anax wasn’t Red, he was creating random Lynch votes and flip flopping all through the day to create chaos and most likely just trying to identify trends and wagons For who did follow or did not follow patterns
4. Hood, why post your entire Role PM with Ely? We know you are a master forger, you have done this in many games and once a forger, always a forger…however I do get why you would want to save yourself until you knew more

Overall, I do think Anax is likely FBI as just can’t see a world where Ten would trust Anax with that info of him being Red unless it was true

What I do know is if we don’t get a Cabal Lynch this phase, it’s not looking good so rather than people just going with gut reactions, can we try and bring some Logic into our Lynch votes and communicate about it or town is toast!

PM me if you want to talk further but at this stage I think we avoid these toxic PMs that clearly are not working and use the forum

Hoodlum wrote:
i saved myself, because i didn't need to save TLM or anyone. how am i to know if TLM is going to be a target, or put a target on his back.
my win clause is to kill Cabal, not save Red as you would all like to think this doc role is for.
go ahead and check my win clause. does it say i can win if i die?
i believed anax and TLM i just don't have the luxury of winning as FBI do.
no one else is gonna claim doctor. Im the doc. Im Kaplan
Abs wrote:
Hoodlum
if tenn wanted to make himself the target behind the scenes, not my issue. he trusted anax.
tenn shoulda just cleared me after i came to anax right? nope he didn't. tenn would want to find the doctor?
i mean. it's not in my win clause to die. i can't die and still win. it's a no brainer to save myself and just hope red plays smart.
all i have to do is survive the lynch. i'll vote the right way. i didn't suspect jkl. i did suspect talon only because of the save red comment. because i'm the doc.
i don't even suspect Talon. he might of just accidentally said that.
tenn did say he mentioned to peri about the timestamps. so ugh, why did tenn do stuff like this? i dunno. peri can confirm that tenn and her did the timestamp thingy.

Spoiler (click to show)

my gut is Madagascarter! vote Madagascarter

Less “My Gut” please and more why you think it is Mada @Hoodlum
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
Hood, if you are the doc, then why didn’t you save TLM if you knew? You seemed to know right? Why didn’t you protect TLM? That is the fishy thing here? I am FBI, I came up with a sacrifice strat that would’ve kept Red alive and proposed it to Anax but it got rejected.

Mada Anax chat (click to show)

not a fishy play at all if you see my win clause from my perspective. can you agree on that?