Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 20 of 53
Abs wrote:
Hoodlum
Madagascarter
Hood, if you are the doc, then why didn’t you save TLM if you knew? You seemed to know right? Why didn’t you protect TLM? That is the fishy thing here? I am FBI, I came up with a sacrifice strat that would’ve kept Red alive and proposed it to Anax but it got rejected.

Mada Anax chat (click to show)

not a fishy play at all if you see my win clause from my perspective. can you agree on that?

Oh 100% I agree with the logic why you did it BUT you are also a known forger so I am not convinced yet
Abs is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
Hoodlum
Madagascarter
Hood, if you are the doc, then why didn’t you save TLM if you knew? You seemed to know right? Why didn’t you protect TLM? That is the fishy thing here? I am FBI, I came up with a sacrifice strat that would’ve kept Red alive and proposed it to Anax but it got rejected.

not a fishy play at all if you see my win clause from my perspective. can you agree on that?

Sorry Hood, I can’t see the win clause as that perspective. Your win clause is help the FBI win. Saving Red was the optimal move. You are too smart to not make that move Lynch Hood
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
my strategy once i found i can save myself, is to just survive the day lynches. that's a challenge in itself being Hoodlum lol. i would of hoped that i got targeted and then there were no deaths, then i can say i am the doctor, but anax decided to think i betrayed him and TLM with their gameplan.
yeah, they had a good game plan, it just doesn't work as good as my own for myself and FBI will just have to deal without the inspections. I'm a survivor role now, and a vote to help FBI get cabal.
you don't have to follow my lynch votes. i know as little as you. but you know i am town. i believe anax is town. anax told me to save myself night 1, and he told me to save tennessee night 2.

everyone to me could be Cabal.
if someone else wants to claim Kaplan, i dare ya ;)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
Hoodlum
Madagascarter

Sorry Hood, I can’t see the win clause as that perspective. Your win clause is help the FBI win. Saving Red was the optimal move. You are too smart to not make that move Lynch Hood

my win clause isn't to save RED, that's Talons lol.
Anaxagore wrote:
If no one claims.doctor, i guess Hood just played selfishly and.stupidly.
Yes you did, maybe your win clause.include you to stay alive but you also need red to be alive to identify.the mafia and we were trying to put attention away from you so you played very badly here
I kind of want to see you get lynched anyhow, but if nobody claims.doctor I guess strategically we.need.to.lynch someone else
Anaxagore wrote:
I claimed red cause.i knew the real red would not out himself day 1 just for one counter claim and investigates instead investigate me and find out I'm fbi.
Hoodlum wrote:
Anaxagore
Yes you did, maybe your win clause.include you to stay alive but you also need red to be alive to identify.the mafia and we were trying to put attention away from you so you played very badly here
I kind of want to see you get lynched anyhow, but if nobody claims.doctor I guess strategically we.need.to.lynch someone else

i think it's selfish to expect me to save RED which isn't my win clause. Im here to get rid of Cabal.
sorry that your plan to have me play the risk game at night didn't go to your accord. TLM got himself targeted, maybe you got him targeted.
Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlum
Anaxagore

i think it's selfish to expect me to save RED which isn't my win clause. Im here to get rid of Cabal.
sorry that your plan to have me play the risk game at night didn't go to your accord. TLM got himself targeted, maybe you got him targeted.

if i was selfish, i wouldn't clear ya ;)
but im sure you can manage to get yourself cleared. players respect ya to follow ya blindly.
your not getting a vote from me this game.
Anaxagore wrote:
You never said you wouldn't heal Tenn, if you had said it we would have played.it.differently
Anaxagore wrote:
I want to hear from Chip
He has been inactive
@Chipmunk if you are doctor it's time to talk
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
my strategy once i found i can save myself, is to just survive the day lynches. that's a challenge in itself being Hoodlum lol. i would of hoped that i got targeted and then there were no deaths, then i can say i am the doctor, but anax decided to think i betrayed him and TLM with their gameplan.
yeah, they had a good game plan, it just doesn't work as good as my own for myself and FBI will just have to deal without the inspections. I'm a survivor role now, and a vote to help FBI get cabal.
you don't have to follow my lynch votes. i know as little as you. but you know i am town. i believe anax is town. anax told me to save myself night 1, and he told me to save tennessee night 2.

everyone to me could be Cabal.
if someone else wants to claim Kaplan, i dare ya ;)
You are not town You are Mr Kaplan or Cabal

You need to help Raymond "Red" Reddington and the FBI to take down the Cabal.
HELP may require Saveing Red &or FBI in regards to win clause as needed .
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
Anaxagore
You never said you wouldn't heal Tenn, if you had said it we would have played.it.differently
we should just get over this.
no need to bicker about tactics. let's find the bad guys. as soon as you get over it, the more time we can spend on getting our win.
TLM played wrong, talked too much or something. even tried to put focus on me after bluegoetz died. this was before i knew your plan with him.
if you had told him already that i claimed to be Kaplan, and he still did this, then you played wrong.
let's not forget that you voted jkl. that was wrong. i've played correctly for my game. im here to win, not to save Red.
yeah it probably says help, but you know it's just semantics.