Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 52 of 53
Hoodlum wrote:
i would have liked not having my save myself ability revealed, that could have saved a night kill on town, but anax went and blew that up when i didn't save TLM like he hoped too. then cabal, knew not to try and shoot me. anax, couldn't fathom that i wouldn't just save myself. dunno how that doesn't make sense. i was like a benign neutral, i wasn't town. i can't afford to die. funnily though, the only player that i probably haven't duped before, Periwinkle, was the only FBI that didn't trust me from what she's heard from others lol. I hope now, she doesn't trust ABS CHIP and 2ofC in future games haha.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Tennesseelogman wrote:
would have been a much different game had i survived night 2 = while in a trust group chat w anax (who i investigated night 1) and hood - - i investigated abs night 2 and found that he was cabal but since i was killed that same night, i could not report it.
Live long and prosper
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I've begun to appreciate the strategy mafia players often use. Be silent.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
2ofclubs wrote:
I wasnt quiet. So I am the last FBI ;)
Hopefully Cabal will be kicked for missing turns.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
So keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
What comes 1st TRUST or VERIFY?

GG ALL
Ps Peri can trust ME in future games. But never trust Hood. ;)
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
Hoodlum
Abs
I was the silent assassin Cabal this game….love it how Hood and Anax blaming my inactivity for the FBI

im not disappointed in you or chip now. glad that you turned out to be cabal.
periwinkle, can be forgiven, she's still fresh. voted every fbi off might be a record lol.

Yup...voted for every FBI....lol....there should be an award for that! :)

Seriously.....I need a lie detector.....:P
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
I was honestly asleep.

But I did try to raise a little confusion.

WAIT, CHIP WENT TO SLEEP?!?!?!?!?!?!!?? ;D
Eat my dust.
elysium5 wrote:
periwinkle has been shot in the night and was the last remaining FBI agent.

Congratulations to the Cabal on winning the game.

Thanks everyone for playing!

I think 2ofclubs deserves the MVP for this one and sorry but I don't give out wooden spoons;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
would have been a much different game had i survived night 2 = while in a trust group chat w anax (who i investigated night 1) and hood - - i investigated abs night 2 and found that he was cabal but since i was killed that same night, i could not report it.

Oooo even better timing of me choosing you to kill then :)
Hoodlum wrote:
ty ely. i thought i was a very balanced game. town or mafia had a chance to win.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
ThickTalon wrote:
2 games in a row 2 of C has MVP honors.

I want him on my side next game. PYG can we make this happen please:P

GG Cabal
2ofclubs wrote:
No favoritism. I request Hood and Anax LOL :P
Again GG All and thanks Ely.
The false claim revealed in Tens death & the unprotect made it hard for town to trust & unify.
WRKD4IT