• Page 44 of 53
Hoodlum wrote:
ThickTalon
E5 extended correct
lol, your lateness makes me suspicious
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
There have been requests for a time extension due to my delayed start of the day.

I think this is fair so I will extend this day until tomorrow at 04:00 server time.

I apologize for the delay.
He confirmed it in this thread
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
There have been requests for a time extension due to my delayed start of the day.

I think this is fair so I will extend this day until tomorrow at 04:00 server time.

I apologize for the delay.
Post 634
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
oh nice. i missed it. i was watching the clock and latest posts like a sametime game lol.
ok, have a good night.
Abs wrote:
Hi guys, sorry I have been so absent, I have had my leadership team over from US this week so been out for dinners each night and too Much wine and 4am deadline is tough

Thanks for the extension Ely, let me look through the posts today and will make a vote
Abs wrote:
So it’s clear to me there are two camps

1. Anax, Hood
2. Peri, Clubs

All others I don’t see really taking a side so my view is we need to ignore the 4 players above for now and have An educated thought process on who/why we will vote for to ensure we get a Cabal.

My issue is I know how strong a player Anax and Hood are and I know that Hood is a master forger of time stamps, role PMs etc. he had done this to me before and it Is a case of once bitten twice shy for him

Anax, I still don’t get the constant flip flopping early game and hard claim for red? It was unneeded and looks Like power wolfing to me (wolf is another term for Mafia). Anax is known to be a pressure player and create Wagons and influence and put People on the spot

Clubs, I agree is not playing with the usual forceful Town style but @periwinkle can you explain to me more about this time stamp business?

Thick, Chip, what’s your thoughts?
2ofclubs wrote:
Given you're busy.   Just vote Hood, one of the FBI's top 3 wanted list as well as by the MI6 .  ;)
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
Given you're busy.   Just vote Hood, one of the FBI's top 3 wanted list as well as by the MI6 .  ;)

Don’t push me clubs, your still seriously high on my suspect list! It’s almost a flip of a coin between Peri/Clubs and Hood/Anax
Hoodlum wrote:
it's not a flip of the coin ABS. you might be playing this casually, but you should respect the effort put in by those who are investing time in. :)

make your decision carefully. forget my reputation, and the times i have duped you. we've all been duped by each other.
This is the last day for FBI to get it right. you can't be on the fence and not vote. It has to be a united vote and a correct one. we've (FBI) only got voting power.
i'd rather lose the game by being voted out, so if you don't believe i am Kaplan the only doctor claim, and you are FBI, then vote me.
2ofC deserves to win for Cabal, if he has managed to convince you I am Cabal.
Hoodlum wrote:
or if you are Cabal, then just no vote. or vote somewhere other than me or clubs. understand that. :)
same goes for chip