Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 42 of 53
Hoodlum wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
That makes alot of sense actually.

The only problem is that Hood is objectively cooler than everyone else.

the only thing that makes alot of sense.

the other stuff from clubs, not so much. Periwinkle clearing clubs hehe.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
another thing that's wrong, is. you said i pushed for all FBI lynches?
i didn't vote JKL. I didn't push for him. so your 100% wrong. 50% correct, cause I pushed for madagascarter for reasoning. Lynch votes were on me and him. I can't die and win. Madagascarter can. He played into CABAL's (periwinkle and 2ofC) hands.
dunno whether i need to bother convincing you chip. your probably CABAL. your just gonna wait to see if your needed. a draw is still a desired result for FBI. The only way to prove you aren't CABAL is if you lynch vote 2ofC.
Did I say all? What about you being behind Tens death? Conveniently omitted that. You're correct Peri didnt come out and say I was cleared she said 2 players but it was implied I was. I believe I was also cleared by Talon and Ten rest his soul at the on set of time stamp share. Oh that's right you didn't share a stamp and your assume doc role came out later after you tried to throw Talon under your wagon wheels. LOL
MY VOTE STANDS and that does not make me Cabal.
Now the Doc has been called selfish, UNtrustworthy, fake, smelly, Cabal etc. Clubs has been questioned for playing different and not a blazing town info seeking leader.
Nobody has cleared Hood except Hood. Now thats hilarious!
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
made up my mind. it's 2ofC, Periwinkle and Chip.

FBI and Kaplan (me) all on clubs.

I might risk my game and save talon or anax. they will need a kill.
they will probably keep ABS alive, since he might not play.

then all on Periwinkle.

then ill def save myself, and me and the remaining FBI win the game.

bingo bango james franco
Hoodlum wrote:
i don't even think it's a battle between me and you clubs.
i've won!
CABALs mistake, is focusing on trying to kill the only doctor claim. not even using the false hard claim.
it's worked up till this point, only to fall short. it's obvious im doctor, and your still playing that angle. lol

Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlum
i don't even think it's a battle between me and you clubs.
i've won!
CABALs mistake, is focusing on trying to kill the only doctor claim. not even using the false hard claim.
it's worked up till this point, only to fall short. it's obvious im doctor, and your still playing that angle. lol

you fooled madagascarter. doubt here and there on talon and anax. but really, they are too good of players not to realize this. abs is too, but he's just inactive.

shame on mada for falling for it. and TLM for getting himself killed with however he played behind the scenes. we will know what he said to whom when the game is over.

Hoodlum wrote:
less than 1 hour for talon to vote, and then chip to expose himself.
and then time gets extended.

clubs.would you agree to a time extension?  i don't want chips last min action to ruin cabal chances. the last cabal, is still the only mystery to the remaining fbi.

Hoodlum wrote:
i believe i have a legit request for time extension to allow for the same phase time for the previous night.
all votes should be in. abstain not allowed?

you agree to that clubs and peri?

lets wait for talon, abs and chips votes.
Hoodlum wrote:
i know it must be an annoyance to not use the clock as a strategy. but fbi should all be happy with the extension of time. only cabal would not want this.
2ofclubs wrote:
Not very confident in your bingo bango james franco?Yes it's not a battle between us, it's a game.
Mada Cabal on the ropes - you were wrong but you knew that voting.
Me on the ropes - it's your spin coming up short.
Is Anax even supporting you. You did foil his and Tens game plan.
I don't have a problem sharing a win with Kap or Red (rest his soul).
 We will all see the truth at the end of game. GL HF
♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
2ofclubs
Not very confident in your bingo bango james franco?Yes it's not a battle between us, it's a game.
Mada Cabal on the ropes - you were wrong but you knew that voting.
Me on the ropes - it's your spin coming up short.
Is Anax even supporting you. You did foil his and Tens game plan.
I don't have a problem sharing a win with Kap or Red (rest his soul).
 We will all see the truth at the end of game. GL HF
♣︎♣︎

you can't put doubt with anax or talon. they are my FBI buddies, they are human lie detectors!
Hoodlum wrote:
they set the trap for you and peri yesterday.
2ofclubs wrote:
 Sure add 12 hours or extended to the next 0400 for those needing to vote. Another Cabal hail Mary.
It's not up to me and Peri it's up to all. Ely has the final say no matter what.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
2ofclubs
Sure add 12 hours or extended to the next 0400 for those needing to vote. Another Cabal hail Mary.
It's not up to me and Peri it's up to all. Ely has the final say no matter what.

i knew you would agree. you couldn't not agree, really. it wouldn't be a good look.
plus. Talon just logged in with activity.
Hoodlum wrote:
lets get all votes in.
whether that be to vote someone, or no vote.