Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 39 of 53
ThickTalon wrote:
Abs. You have been extremely silent this game. Care to chime in on what you have. Surely you have had time to read and form an educated Abs opinion
Hoodlum wrote:
looks good. but who knows.

Spoiler (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
i think the question now is.
who is the last CABAL.
is it Chip or Abs.

Or it could be Talon joining Cabal Hood and Anax _ coming out since all they have to do is lynch an FBI.
Or it could be Peri staying hidden and wil flip at the end.
Or.......
Or......
 blah blah HAT iars continue to lie.
Agent ♣︎ ♣︎

WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
Clubs your normal town game leader has not shown its face this game. Hood at least has stayed consistent.

If I am fooled shame on me.
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
looks good. but who knows.

Spoiler (click to show)
:oooh: Could this be fabricated PM you cabals. LOL
Anything is possible even the suttle deflection that you don't need to forge in this game. To bad you can't say you didn't need or try to false claim Red & Doc.
JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS STATED DOESNT MAKE IT SO.
BUT the death of Ten and push on Mada is fact. Who started the JKL wagon?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Clubs your normal town game leader has not shown its face this game. Hood at least has stayed consistent.

If I am fooled shame on me.

How could I be the town leader with such deseptions and false claims from Cabal Red and Doc. Plus it usually gets me killed.
I stayed consistent on Hood in season 1 and was right even though I didn't have 100% following. He also claimed innocent to the very end. Fool you once shame on Hood fool you twice shame on you.
I also believe I have been consistent this game if you don't take my flip flop voting JOKE literally yesterday.
Ask yourself did Mada and Ten really get themselves killed.
Finally look at who has been instrumental in getting the FBI killed.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
#unvote 2 of clubs
Uh oh your Cabal band wagon just lost a wheel. EJECT EJECT!!!!!!!
LOL all in fun Hood GG
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
as soon as i confirmed with tenn i pursued as much as i could including you....remember i saved your butt from the chopping block
periwinkle wrote:
Soooo.....i would also like to address flip flopper anax

Below is a list of all the players anax wanted to lynch/vote for. I suspected anax wasn't red right way (post 166 & 167) when he was flip flopping.  Funny how no one notices his flip flopping behavior.  List below...feel free to see the posts....i'm not lying...it's all there in black and white.

Anax lynch/vote patterns

Post 45 lynch pygmy

Post 87 vote JKL

Post 131 no vote

Post 137 Lynch Thicktallion

Post 196 lynch peri

Post 217 lynch Thick

Post 231 vote jkl

Post 345 vote Abs

Post 375 lynch Hood

Post 431 lynch Chip

Post 437 lynch Mada

Post 562 lynch 2oflclubs
periwinkle wrote:
I would like to vote for hoodlum first :) Apparently, he is a master of making stuff up and players falling for it. Plus if he keeps saving himself...he is no use to FBI. If he knew tenn...then why didn't he save him? Smells fishy.