Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 37 of 53
periwinkle wrote:
You are the most useless doc. Your job was to save tenn...not yourself....twice. lol
Hoodlum wrote:
periwinkle
You are the most useless doc. Your job was to save tenn...not yourself....twice. lol

your still wasting time. your 2 votes, which is your power supposedly if you are vanilla FBI is useless.
2 useless votes. and get it wrong today. game over.

but ill take that back. well played if you are Cabal.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
periwinkle wrote:
It's best to vote for hoodlum because you are no help to us....and you have a different win clause than us which is save yourself.

If you die, you lose

So...it is in everyone's best interest not to vote an FBI....but since we can not fully guarantee that....hoodlum is the next best option...he is not FBI....he is Mr. K....a useless one at that.
Hoodlum wrote:
last nights kill. Cabal weren't sure whether I'd save Anax or Thick or myself. Safe kill was anyone else, just as I suggested.
last nights Cabal decision was to frame Chip, by killing pygmy.

it's not chip then, i've deducted.

2ofClubs, FlipFlop periwnkle and i'll just say ABS.
Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlum
im not wasting my time today. don't waste your time focusing on me.
in bold
Lynch 2ofClubs

here are your timestamps. my decisions etc.
do some solving. don't waste it on looking at me

Hoodlum Role (click to show)
2ofclubs wrote:
I didn't know Mada was FBI. I just wasn't following your push on him given the behind the scene HAT (Hood Anax Ten) Bs. I also have suspected Peri openly. I will vote for a Cabal just not 100% who they are but probability is above 75% on Hood and Anax. One is a master forger.
Hood is trying to deflect again. Rope-a-Dope.
I am mainly cleared by my play and vote and slightly by the FBI Agents.

Also Hood said Mada was Cabal on the ropes and I was next. Well Mada wasn’t Cabal nor I.
Go ahead and gibberish away with smoke you fake doc behind the mask, who boldly said to buckle up with your Cabal partners HARDCLAIM Red. LOL
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
periwinkle
It's best to vote for hoodlum because you are no help to us....and you have a different win clause than us which is save yourself.

If you die, you lose

So...it is in everyone's best interest not to vote an FBI....but since we can not fully guarantee that....hoodlum is the next best option...he is not FBI....he is Mr. K....a useless one at that.

FBI clause isn't to kill Kaplan. you are not playing as FBI. haha
Hoodlum wrote:
you've got the win Clubs and Peri. well played
Hoodlum wrote:
poor play madagascarter. he just fuelled the suspicion on the only claimed doc for the Cabal to run with
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
poor play madagascarter. he just fuelled the suspicion on the only claimed doc for the Cabal to run with

Is the Doc claim hard Lol

K wi also reject the claimed win. I am not Peri Cabal partner.

A thought. Hood and Peri may be accusing each other for a smoke screen.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
3 FBI
3 CABAL
1 DOC

and peri wants to vote the one she knows is doc. so that CABAL can kill an FBI and make it 3 CABAL and 2 FBI

clubs obviously knows this but he'll choose to ignore it lol. cause he's with peri.
Hoodlum wrote:
talon and anax. lets put the vote on CLUBS and then lets see if ABS turns up.
ill message chip.
Hoodlum wrote:
2ofclubs
I didn't know Mada was FBI. I just wasn't following your push on him given the behind the scene HAT (Hood Anax Ten) Bs. I also have suspected Peri openly. I will vote for a Cabal just not 100% who they are but probability is above 75% on Hood and Anax. One is a master forger.
Hood is trying to deflect again. Rope-a-Dope.
I am mainly cleared by my play and vote and slightly by the FBI Agents.

Also Hood said Mada was Cabal on the ropes and I was next. Well Mada wasn’t Cabal nor I.
Go ahead and gibberish away with smoke you fake doc behind the mask, who boldly said to buckle up with your Cabal partners HARDCLAIM Red. LOL

time wasting. not looking for CABAL.
2ofclubs wrote:
No need to look. We found them.
Hood you know I know. Lolol
Go ahead drag Talon in and lynch a FBI then kill him after you used his vote or let him live as the 3rd Cabal.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
if i was CABAL, no need to do anything today. it's game set match!