Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 40 of 53
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
So why not vote Anax?

Because he is our HARDCLAIMED INVESTIGATOR Red ;)
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
There is a good chance that hoodlum isn't the doc...but if he is...he didnt do what he was supposed to do. 
Anaxagore wrote:
I'm not really focussed in this game anymore but 2of and peri are voting the only doc so they are outed mafia trying to outnumber the lynch. I hope we are enough to still win this
periwinkle wrote:
Dont worry...ill vote for you next...ive have 2 players (and you know who you are) that confirm the time stamp question.  You didn't.  Also you claimed yourself as red. I can't trust you either.
Hoodlum wrote:
ThickTalon
Clubs your normal town game leader has not shown its face this game. Hood at least has stayed consistent.

If I am fooled shame on me.
so so true
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
I'm not really focussed in this game anymore but 2of and peri are voting the only doc so they are outed mafia trying to outnumber the lynch. I hope we are enough to still win this
Self claimed not focused!
Why did I vote Hood last round? Certainly not to outnumber lynch. Same for the days before. Your wagon doesn't hold water. Un buckle and eject with your Cabal buddy.
The FBI will uncover number 3 in hiding. Only shame is we will/may lose an agent in the night.
How is your "Operation"group chat going¿

Also AGENTS at the EON I checked for a report from Ely and for what's its worth only Hood Anax and Talon was on line. Assume checking and collaborating. We know Abs and Peri were sleeping. RIP other agents and Red.
♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
periwinkle
I would like to vote for hoodlum first :) Apparently, he is a master of making stuff up and players falling for it. Plus if he keeps saving himself...he is no use to FBI. If he knew tenn...then why didn't he save him? Smells fishy.

If Hood is Kap he is useful to FBI because of his vote
Hoodlum wrote:
2ofclubs
Anaxagore
Why did I vote Hood last round? Certainly not to outnumber lynch. Same for the days before. Your wagon doesn't hold water. Un buckle and eject with your Cabal buddy.
The FBI will uncover number 3 in hiding. Only shame is we will/may lose an agent in the night.

Also AGENTS at the EON I checked for a report from Ely and for what's its worth only Hood Anax and Talon was on line. Assume checking and collaborating. We know Abs and Peri were sleeping. RIP other agents and Red.
♣︎♣︎

your outta here today sorry. i know talon has unvoted ya, but don't get ya hopes up.
he wants to win.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
And yes I am prepaired to die tonight but hopefully the doc will paint my wagon shiny black with a big gold FBI badge. ;)
♧♧
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Anaxagore

♣︎♣︎

For the record I check as well and your a$$ is on Here all night as well.
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
periwinkle
I would like to vote for hoodlum first :) Apparently, he is a master of making stuff up and players falling for it. Plus if he keeps saving himself...he is no use to FBI. If he knew tenn...then why didn't he save him? Smells fishy.

If Hood is Kap he is useful to FBI because of his vote
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
Anaxagore

♣︎♣︎

For the record I check as well and your a$$ is on Here all night as well.
Yep every night. I work 2nd shift. No offense to you and I said a assume. I guess you can assume I am Cabal too. LOL
WRKD4IT
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
WHat is the current standings?
How many votes are on whom
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb