Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 41 of 53
Hoodlum wrote:
ThickTalon
periwinkle
I would like to vote for hoodlum first :) Apparently, he is a master of making stuff up and players falling for it. Plus if he keeps saving himself...he is no use to FBI. If he knew tenn...then why didn't he save him? Smells fishy.

If Hood is Kap he is useful to FBI because of his vote

no one is Kap but me. I win with FBI, FBI wins with me. I don't win by myself at all. I just need to stay alive. I'm in the position where I'm needed. exactly what Thick is saying, for my vote. It wasn't planned to play this way,. I would have saved TLM but I felt he was safe. he drew attention to himself and got killed. 
bluegoetz, jkl, mada can still win this. TLM nope.

and if im not the doctor, who is?
and did this other doctor save TLM? nope lol. there is no other doctor.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
Anaxagore
I'm not really focussed in this game anymore but 2of and peri are voting the only doc so they are outed mafia trying to outnumber the lynch. I hope we are enough to still win this
Self claimed not focused!
Why did I vote Hood last round? Certainly not to outnumber lynch. Same for the days before. Your wagon doesn't hold water. Un buckle and eject with your Cabal buddy.
The FBI will uncover number 3 in hiding. Only shame is we will/may lose an agent in the night.
How is your "Operation"group chat going¿

Also AGENTS at the EON I checked for a report from Ely and for what's its worth only Hood Anax and Talon was on line. Assume checking and collaborating. We know Abs and Peri were sleeping. RIP other agents and Red.
♣︎♣︎

For the record I check as well and your a$$ is on Here all night as well.
Yep every night. I work 2nd shift. No offense to you and I said a assume. I guess you can assume I am Cabal too. LOL

No offense taken Cabal leader I mean Fbi faker, I mean FBI badge maker
Hoodlum wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
WHat is the current standings?
How many votes are on whom

Hoodlum - 2ofClubs, Periwinkle
2ofClubs - Hoodlum, Anaxagore (talon is on 2ofC), but i assume he's unvoted to see who the other player that votes for me.

is it gonna be chip or abs.

Hoodlum wrote:
and the Wooden spoon award will go to the Town that doesn't vote today. Chip or ABs.
Hoodlum wrote:
2 hours i believe. although. there was a delay in last nights results that went over quite a few hours, so we might need to get time extension for that.
Hoodlum wrote:
it will be funny if abs and chip vote right before supposed deadline, and then it's extended haha.
2ofclubs wrote:
Come on Chip play pay attention. Make it short
HOOD is unbundled and waiting to eject
Anaxs wagon isn't holding water
Clubs wagon is getting new shiny black pait and a gold badge.
Peri confirmed me as FBI and another.
Cabal says that's because Peri and I are Cabal.
Ask yourself who has been pushing for all the FBI lynches and behind investigator Reds death.. Let me help you, Hood!
And Hoods defense is who ever votes for him is Cabal.
Wel my votes have never been for a FBI nor did I push for for a FBI Lynch.
All defenses have been Cabal smoke and mirrors not FBI facts.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
That makes alot of sense actually.

The only problem is that Hood is objectively cooler than everyone else.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I am leaning towards 2 of clubs' reasoning

Convince me Hood
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Hoodlum wrote:
2ofclubs
Come on Chip play pay attention. Make it short
HOOD is unbundled and waiting to eject
Anaxs wagon isn't holding water
Clubs wagon is getting new shiny black pait and a gold badge.
Peri confirmed me as FBI and another.
Cabal says that's because Peri and I are Cabal.
Ask yourself who has been pushing for all the FBI lynches and behind investigator Reds death.. Let me help you, Hood!
And Hoods defense is who ever votes for him is Cabal.
Wel my votes have never been for a FBI nor did I push for for a FBI Lynch.
All defenses have been Cabal smoke and mirrors not FBI facts.

in bold is the hillarious part.
Hoodlum wrote:
another thing that's wrong, is. you said i pushed for all FBI lynches?
i didn't vote JKL. I didn't push for him. so your 100% wrong. 50% correct, cause I pushed for madagascarter for reasoning. Lynch votes were on me and him. I can't die and win. Madagascarter can. He played into CABAL's (periwinkle and 2ofC) hands.
dunno whether i need to bother convincing you chip. your probably CABAL. your just gonna wait to see if your needed. a draw is still a desired result for FBI. The only way to prove you aren't CABAL is if you lynch vote 2ofC.
Hoodlum wrote:
it's 4am for abs at the turn of the next phase, so he will probably miss it.
i will request time extension from elysium for this phase, as it started hours late before we were allowed to play it officially after the previous phase.
so, if your waiting for the next hour and a half to make your play chip, just giving you a heads up.
i wanna still play a fair game.
Hoodlum wrote:
as, don't want you to give your allegiance up if you are the last cabal.
The fairest solution for the extended night phase, is an extended day phase. or just have everyones votes in.