Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 34 of 53
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
what are you trying to say clubs? still trying to figure out puzzles that meant nothing in virts game? while the rest of us are playing the actual game?
Playing the emotional game. We better stop before the ill.
Didn't you die twice in The Dark?
Weren't you the trader Doc in the Cartels.
Didn't you try to poison Anax one of your own mafia.

Oops. Hey you can say that if Mada comes back FBI. To bad we don't have an Investigator.

WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
i will say nothing for 24 hours.
what about u guys?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
Hoodlum
what are you trying to say clubs? still trying to figure out puzzles that meant nothing in virts game? while the rest of us are playing the actual game?

oh. your trying to highlight the part where you said u suspected mada? haha.
that's something at least. maybe FBI won't suspect you.
Nope just clearing the smoke you are pumping out. Operation chat good one. If that exist, it would mean you are abusing your D12 privileges. Which you don't and Ely would snuff that.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
die twice in the dark? me and mada won.
the other games. bluegoetz and virt found out i was recruited by anax. anax failed to steal the investigation from virt. virt inspected me. nope. wasn't a traitor. virt/blue played well. anax played well to recruit me, 'cept he made that slip up.
2ofclubs wrote:
I wont say anything for 24 hrs. Regarding the game but I ma be on line playing a map.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlum
die twice in the dark? me and mada won.
the other games. bluegoetz and virt found out i was recruited by anax. anax failed to steal the investigation from virt. virt inspected me. nope. wasn't a traitor. virt/blue played well. anax played well to recruit me, 'cept he made that slip up.
these are other games. mentioning these things for the last minutes of this game aren't doing much but killing time. and your wrong about them?
are you trying to say i messed up a game i won? and a game that anax made a mistake in?
2ofclubs wrote:
About bed time fellow agents. Maybe the real doc will protect 1 of us.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
i won't be protecting you clubs. if by chance you aren't cabal, the cabal won't shoot you, they need you to vote wrong as your doing or not vote at all. your playing as Cabal, or playing into Cabals hands. your safe either way. good night.
elysium5 wrote:
Day three is over.

Vote count:

Madagascarter-Anaxagore, ThickTalon, ChipmunkWarrior, Hoodlum, periwinkle,
Hoodlum- Madagascarter, 2ofclubs
ChipmunkWarrior- pygmyhippo277
Did not vote- Abs

The group voted and Madagascarter has been killed.

Madagascarter was an FBI agent.

GG Madagascarter

Night three has begun. No communication allowed in this thread or in PM except for the Cabal which can communicate at night through PM.

Day four will begin at 04:00 server time.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."