Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 31 of 53
periwinkle wrote:
Plus if chip is inactive....we lost our doctor anyway. The only way to find out if hood is the doc is to vote for him.
Anaxagore wrote:
3-Hood - Mada, Clubs, Peri
2 -Chip - Pyg, Hood
2 -Mada - Anax, Talon

I think we are here
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
2ofclubs probably cabal actually
Lol but I have 457 magnum role not a scummy 38 midnight special.
I used the Hienze Catchup to reveal as to not just give the answer as a cautionary.
You went a little squirlly their but we are all suspects except you and Hood, according to one of Hoods report.

WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
3 votes on me tell the story. This is about the time where the y realise, that mada is gonna flip as cabal, so they will vote somewhere else to not be associated. Nice work...who needs an investigator!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
Talon, you failed to save him!
Hey FBI, why would Hood come out instantly with this post of Talon being Kap doc after night report?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I know it was knee jerk reaction to the fubar between Ten Anax Hood. Attempting to shift focus. Just like he is doing now.
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
Also post 269....anax wanted to lynch hood....what changed his mind? Sometimes knee jerk reactions are the best time for judgment...it isn't clouded by clutter.
Hoodlum wrote:
periwinkle
Also post 269....anax wanted to lynch hood....what changed his mind? Sometimes knee jerk reactions are the best time for judgment...it isn't clouded by clutter.

this is how you play the game. u vote a certain way, to see how others vote.
anax 100% doesn't believe im Cabal. sorry mada/peri/clubs.
periwinkle wrote:
Yup :) worked for me so far!  Plus I have no other choice....i don't know who is cabal.
Hoodlum wrote:
periwinkle
Yup :) worked for me so far!  Plus I have no other choice....i don't know who is cabal.

lots of choices to make. your choosing the wrong one. jkl was the wrong one. ur current vote on me is the wrong one. but you can be on the right side if you vote mada.
mada who wanted to be cleared by TLM without being inspected.
Hoodlum wrote:
then tomorrow you can try your best not get lynched.
Hoodlum wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
I guess

#LynchMada

great guess. #LynchMada