Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 30 of 53
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
I think i have been pretty active there 2 of C.

Alright. Hood I am going with Kaplan, and we need your vote.

2 of C - you are the one playing all over the place. this is common place with Hood, you on the other hand normally are 'cool hand luke' this game.....pretty sketchy. 

#unvote Hood

Leaning.....leaning....
Oh my a loose wheel on the wagon. Cool down Thick I ment to say inactive Chip. Lol
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
But that's old news apparently both pyg and chip are active now.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
#lynch Mada
Lol I was thinking about asking who is going to flip to Mada..

Flip all you want Agents but we need to lynch a Cabal in the end. Not a neutral, FBI or inactive.
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
You know what really confuses me...is that anax, hood and tenn all "knew" each others role...tenn was honest and revealed himself as red. He trusted anax since he inspected him to be FBI. What I don't get is how hood got into this circle of trust. Hood is not a confirmed FBI or Mr K.....so if hood knew the real red then why didn't he save him? That means hood is either selfish and saved himself or cabal....either way, he can not be trusted. Hood didn't answer my time stamp question either. 
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
You know what really confuses me...is that anax, hood and tenn all "knew" each others role...tenn was honest and revealed himself as red. He trusted anax since he inspected him to be FBI. What I don't get is how hood got into this circle of trust. Hood is not a confirmed FBI or Mr K.....so if hood knew the real red then why didn't he save him? That means hood is either selfish and saved himself or cabal....either way, he can not be trusted. Hood didn't answer my time stamp question either. 
:thumb: up.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
And a good chance Mada knows partner Cabal hood is caught and he is building an alibi. Hood as fake doc = mole infiltrating the FBI chats. Just thinking out loud in thread.
WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
Clubs, peri, and Mada are still voting Hood despite Chip refusal to claim doctor.
Highly suspect
2ofclubs wrote:
I will be on line at dead line and will change my vote then if needed. Don't read into me not flopping around now as anything.
 Hood is a Cabal threat or just a kap vote who may slither a shared win with us by staying alive.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
Clubs, peri, and Mada are still voting Hood despite Chip refusal to claim doctor.
Highly suspect
Yes it is suspect but highly? If Cabal keep Hood alive. The doctor mystery goes on. So saying that those who flop away from Hood may be Cabal.

Thanks Hood & Ten for making this interesting.

WRKD4IT