Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 29 of 53
2ofclubs wrote:
Peri is still not cleared in my books.
He'll all of you are suspects Lol
WRKD4IT
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Chip did just get a dog... but I think he's still the right vote, plus, I'm just putting up smoke and mirrors, confusing people with wrong votes... you know the drill.
Eat my dust.
Hoodlum wrote:
1. @Tennesseelogman
2. @Hoodlum
3. @pygmyhippo277 - voted
4. @Madagascarter
5. @ChipmunkWarrior
6. @ThickTalon
7. @Bluegoetz
8. @2ofclubs
9. @periwinkle
10. @jkl3699
11. @Anaxagore
12. @Abs

3 outta these 9 players are are Cabal.

anax is town. highly doubt he was cabal and suggested that i should save myself N1 and suggest to save TLM N2.

1. @Tennesseelogman
2. @Hoodlum
3. @pygmyhippo277
4. @Madagascarter
5. @ChipmunkWarrior
6. @ThickTalon
7. @Bluegoetz
8. @2ofclubs
9. @periwinkle
10. @jkl3699
11. @Anaxagore
12. @Abs

so rounds down to 3 outta these 8 players are are Cabal.

3 Cabal
5 FBI (Anax)
1 Kaplan (Hood)

after im dead today. it will be
3 Cabal
5 FBI (Anax)
going into the night

1 will die. Who would Cabal lynch?

it will be
3 Cabal
4 FBI

Cabal at this point don't even need to vote as a strategy. no need.
if they are, who's just bandwaggoning? who's voting the only doctor claim? who's not even voting?

who voted who last game, who didn't vote last game. who's not even playing. who's given up?

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
If it's not Hood, then my next lynch would be Chip. He came online, just to not help us at all, despite everyone begging him for a little help and just wasted words. As if, he was pleased to see us all confused. I'm pretty sure Cabal is one of Hood or Chip but I still have more evidence on Hood
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
3. @pygmyhippo277 - not sus.
4. @Madagascarter - voting the doctor claim. sticking to that. (highly sus)
5. @ChipmunkWarrior - not even playing (useless vote number)
6. @ThickTalon - only sus to me for saying he's here to save RED. i saw it different than everyone obviously
8. @2ofclubs - didn't vote N1, layed low? not trying?
9. @periwinkle - flip flopper, bandwagon, (highly sus)
12. @Abs - whats this usually active player doing? does he need to do anything?

it's definitely Madagascarter and Periwinkle.

take your pick on the rest.
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
If it's not Hood, then my next lynch would be Chip. He came online, just to not help us at all, despite everyone begging him for a little help and just wasted words. As if, he was pleased to see us all confused. I'm pretty sure Cabal is one of Hood or Chip but I still have more evidence on Hood

lol at evidence.
is it a timestamp? haha
2ofclubs wrote:
Lol you are all over the place hood. I no vote n1 like many other FBI and have been active.
Gg
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Hoodlum
Madagascarter

lol at evidence.
is it a timestamp? haha

I'm not reexplaining sry. Got an exam tomoz about 9 hours away, and I need to sleep. But you can search through the chat and find my reasoning. But my main reason was claiming to have not knew who Red was when all the evidence pointed to you knowing who Red was.

This will be my last post. When I next log onto D12, I'll either be very relieved or in very deep water
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
So did Peri flush out FBI role, kill Red and Blue, and now has no choice to vote caught Cabal partner Hood. Leaving pyg or Mada Cabal left. Or I guess there is in active Thick too. Plenty of time for flip flop voting. :P
By the way I have seen some out this world forgery and spins in D12 and wouldn't be surprise if Anax & Hood both are non town.
WRKD4IT
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
There's a lot going on.

I know you are all pestering me to reveal if I'm doctor, but how can we be sure Cabal won't use that info for bad means.

But whatever, if you all want me to reveal, so be it.

I am not doctor
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
ThickTalon wrote:
I think i have been pretty active there 2 of C.

Alright. Hood I am going with Kaplan, and we need your vote.

2 of C - you are the one playing all over the place. this is common place with Hood, you on the other hand normally are 'cool hand luke' this game.....pretty sketchy. 

#unvote Hood

Leaning.....leaning....
2ofclubs wrote:
updated 23:40

4-Hood - Mada, Anax, Talon, Clubs, Peri
3 -Chip - Pyg, Hood, Peri, Anax
no Vote - Abs, Chip

Will hood tip his own wagon?
WRKD4IT