Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 28 of 53
Hoodlum wrote:
likely. but i can save myself. it's a gamechanger
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Anax is for sure FBI. me too.
He's just kidding with his vote on me. obviously.
mada and peri have fallen for it. we are looking for the Cabal doc claim to come out.

Hoodlum wrote:
bbl depp / heard is on i think.
good luck me. cya tomorrow.
ThickTalon wrote:
My top 3 suspects for Cabal are
1. PYG - either you didn't read all of the spoilers or you are trying to bandwagon. The anax /hood discussion and kill another known FBI
2. CHIP - either extremely busy (and I understand being busy,) or sitting back and watching the FBI collapse (which I think is more likely)
3. MADA - feel you and Tenn had some PM's and you are the one who found out he was Red

I will vote for any of the 3 but for now...

#vote chip
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
2ofclubs
Hoodlum
Madagascarter
Hoodlum
Chip isnt doctor

he's not necessarily Cabal. No one is doctor/Kaplan other than me. there doesn't have to be another doctor claim. it's just silly for Cabal to attempt that.
if i was Cabal pretending to be doctor, how would i get so lucky that the actual doctor could be inactive. that's a desperate theory of a Cabal. and Mada is playing desperation with that.

Desperate? I'm just wondering which what messed up part of the multiverse I'm in do you choose, knowing who Red is to not save him and yet you continue to profess you are making the right move. I just confused at what could motivate that kind of move unless you were playing a sacrificial play. Do you not realise, you win if FBI win and the best shot of an FBI win was keeping RED ALIVE! . If you really had the power to save Red, you should have used it. No excuses, none of this, "not my PM" absolute rubbish.

The difficulty here Hood is that your skill level betrays you and you know it. I'm convinced Hood is Cabal.

mada, did you know who red was?
did you believe anax was red?

u didn't know, i didn't know, neither of us have inspection ability.

i save him and he wasn't red, and i was targeted? that's not a betrayal of skill level. that's genius. i read my win clause.
TLM played terrible. Anax too.
Yet your saves went unneeded and town and red died. You're still slithering around.
I am not out to get you, I am trying to clear smoke and smash mirrors so we can vote Cabal not blind, inactive or revenge.....

hey Clubs. did you know TLM was RED?
No. He was FBI in my read. But you have been Kap or Cabal I. My read from -D1 negative D1 Lol
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
how did you know? why would you think that i would know? do you have inspection?
it only says Red has inspection.

are you just commenting on things to just stay kind of active? have any actual suspicions of your own, or just gonna see how others are voting and then abstain or something. sounds like a safe play.
Is this @ me♣︎? Know what?
I have a vote
Sincerely Agent♣︎
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Lots of smoke. 2 liars - Anax as red & Ten as FBI. Then Hoodwinked didn't go along with the liars PM plan. Isherwood a 3rd liar?
I am leaning to Hood, Mada or Chip. Liar, smelly & inactive. That's the order.

Also agree that TLM investigated Anax and there was a PM slip or Hood just implemented his Cabal plan carelessly.
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Quote 1

Hoodlum
mada, did you know who red was?
did you believe anax was red?

u didn't know, i didn't know, neither of us have inspection ability.

i save him and he wasn't red, and i was targeted? that's not a betrayal of skill level. that's genius. i read my win clause.
TLM played terrible. Anax too.

Quote 2 from the Anax and Hood chat

Anaxagore said:
16 May 2022, 01:34
Hood
You have to heal Ten tonight
He is the real red
Anaxagore said:
16 May 2022, 01:35
I fake claimed and he inspected me last night
Anaxagore said:
16 May 2022, 02:00
I'm just a regular fbi

Quote from the Anax, TLM and Hood chat
Tennesseelogman said:
16 May 2022, 02:32
well hood - anax is convinced you are Mr. Kap and to be trusted. I am red - i investigated anax last night to confirm he was not cabal. he is FBI. if cabal thinks anax is being protected - he does not need protection.
who would you like to see investigated? if we hit a cabal, anax will continue as the spokesman and announce it

I'm pretty sure all these messages were before last night. Shame. Hood so did you know who Red was? It appears the answer was yes. I have not had any communication with TLM except for the message he sent everybody
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
Hood is a vote.
Hood may only lynchable.
Hood may have a Cabal night kill.
He said he will tip any bandwagon wagon over at days end! Does that me disrupt like the save the inspector?
It's a big why wouldn't he save the town Power Inspector Role!
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Hood is a vote.
Hood may only lynchable.
Hood may have a Cabal night kill.
He said he will tip any bandwagon wagon over at days end! Does that me disrupt like the save the inspector?
It's a big why wouldn't he save the town Power Inspector Role!

this!
ThickTalon wrote:
Let me try this since the normally reliable 2ofC is not getting the vote count:P

2 -Hood - Mada, Anax
4 -Chip - Pyg, Talon, Hood, Peri
no Vote - 2ofC, Abs, Chip
ThickTalon wrote:
Since there is no conversation, I have done some more re-reading.

#unvote Chip

#vote Hood
ThickTalon wrote:
updated

3 -Hood - Mada, Anax, Talon
3 -Chip - Pyg, Hood, Peri
no Vote - 2ofC, Abs, Chip