• Page 36 of 53
ThickTalon wrote:
*full body cry*

Ok.

So we have left:
Kaplan - 1
FBI - 3
Cabal - 3

No other way but to get this right today FBI,  Critical.

2ofclubs wrote:
Hmm I guess I was correct on NOT voting against fellow Agent Mada .... As Hood Liar fake doc wanted!
Reminder of the good FBI kill votes
jkl3699 FBI- ThickTalon ?, periwinkle ?, Tennesseelogman LIAR, Anaxagore LIAR, pygmyhippo277 FBI
ThickTalon- Madagascarter FBI, Abs FBI, jkl3699 FBI
ChipmunkWarrior ??- Hoodlum LIAR

Madagascarter FBI -Anaxagore LIAR, ThickTalon?, ChipmunkWarrior ?, Hoodlum LIAR, periwinkle?,
Hoodlum LIAR- Madagascarter FBI, 2ofclubs FBI
ChipmunkWarrior- pygmyhippo277 FBI
Did not vote- Abs

Given this, I would say Hood is off the Ropes but now swinging.
I think Peri and ABS are FBI and Chip is the real Doc Kap.
Jury still out on Thick

1. @Tennesseelogman RED
2. @Hoodlum  Cabal 1
3. @pygmyhippo277 FBI 1
4. @Madagascarter FBI 2

5. @ChipmunkWarrior the real Doc
6. @ThickTalon  ???
7. @Bluegoetz FBI 3
8. @2ofclubs FBI 4
9. @periwinkle FBI 5
10. @jkl3699 FBI 6
11. @Anaxagore Cabal 2
12. @Abs FBI 7
 I can be wrong
I will vote later - let the gibberish begin
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Hmm I guess I was correct on NOT voting against fellow Agent Mada .... As Hood Liar fake doc wanted!
jkl3699 FBI- ThickTalon ?, periwinkle ?, Tennesseelogman LIAR, Anaxagore LIAR, pygmyhippo277 FBI

Madagascarter FBI -Anaxagore LIAR, ThickTalon?, ChipmunkWarrior ?, Hoodlum LIAR, periwinkle?,
Did not vote- Abs

Jury still out on Thick

1. @Tennesseelogman RED
2. @Hoodlum  Cabal 1
3. @pygmyhippo277 FBI 1
4. @Madagascarter FBI 2

6. @ThickTalon  ???
7. @Bluegoetz FBI 3
8. @2ofclubs FBI 4
9. @periwinkle FBI 5
10. @jkl3699 FBI 6
11. @Anaxagore Cabal 2
12. @Abs FBI 7
 I can be wrong

What......What......What makes you think Abs is FBI?  He has 5 (+/-) posts out of 527.
ThickTalon wrote:
If Hood and Anax are Cabal. I have been played like a fiddle. 

which is not out of the realm of existence. shib happens. 

All I know is us FBI and Kabal have 9 hours to figure this out. and there are only 3 posts since the day has opened.

@E5 is this a short day?

Sorry.....Kabal is Kaplan
2ofclubs wrote:
Idk if you were played. Or I.
Both Hood knew who Red was and he is dead. They have been known to play elaborate schemes. If anax was played by Hood and is FBI that makes Peri & you a possible Cabal. IMO you both have played FBI & Cabalish.
The whole time stamp is interesting. Peri claimed FBI and asked others to share stamp to compare but never shared hers until after she got info from others. That said, now she moves up on the suspect list.
I agree we have to get vote right agents !!!!!!
Also interestingly, apparently no attempts have been on Anax & Hood ???
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Both Hood knew who Red was and he is dead. They have been known to play elaborate schemes. If anax was played by Hood and is FBI that makes Peri & you a possible Cabal. IMO you both have played FBI & Cabalish.
The whole time stamp is interesting. Peri claimed FBI and asked others to share stamp to compare but never shared hers until after she got info from others. That said, now she moves up on the suspect list.
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
Yup....anax and hood on prime suspects.  I wanted to vote hood all along and should have stuck with it last time....

#vote hoodlum
periwinkle is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs

Tenn approached me with the time stamp deal before Peri (days before). In my conversation with Tenn he said he also had spoken to Peri and confirmed that we were both FBI. 

periwinkle wrote:
Look...tenn is dead...the only two players that knew tenn was red was anax and hood. We have been duped. Lets get this over with and vote hood...
periwinkle is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
I am going offline for a few.

I am hoping that we will hear from everyone today. 

Be back shortly.
Hoodlum wrote:
2ofclubs

Did not vote- Abs

Jury still out on Thick

1. @Tennesseelogman RED
2. @Hoodlum  Cabal 1
3. @pygmyhippo277 FBI 1
4. @Madagascarter FBI 2

6. @ThickTalon  ???
7. @Bluegoetz FBI 3
8. @2ofclubs FBI 4
9. @periwinkle FBI 5
10. @jkl3699 FBI 6
11. @Anaxagore Cabal 2
12. @Abs FBI 7
 I can be wrong

I am the doctor no question about it. I voted the wrong person 100%
so did Anaxagore, ThickTalon, ChipmunkWarrior, and periwinkle.
Anyone not realising that I am the doctor, is just using that as an excuse to distract from them being Cabal or just playing poorly. Mada is FBI so he just messed up, as for Periwinkle is she just messing up? or running with it, she's been flip flopping all over. As soon as you strike my name off the suspects list, you'll have a better chance in the next 24 hours to figure out who to lynch properly.
I still have suspicion on Periwinkle. She said for certain that ThickTalon isn't Cabal. No one can know for certain. Only TLM could have, if he inspected him. She flip flops and voted wrong twice. just going with the bandwagon both times.
If you look at 2ofClubs reponse to Anaxagores Post #507 . It suggests that Clubs knew mada wasn't Cabal. Only Cabal know who isn't Cabal.
Peri came up with timestamp strategy for her to clear someone. Clubs? how were you so sure that Madagascarter was FBI? How are you sure Periwinkle isn't?
If you knew Madagascarter wasn't, why didn't you try more to convince town to not lynch madagascarter? You were commenting.
Me as an alternative is wrong, wasting time. Can't waste time today.
Lynch 2ofClubs . He claims to know Madagascarter and Periwinkle aren't Cabal, ONLY Cabal know that.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
im not wasting my time today. don't waste your time focusing on me.
in bold
Lynch 2ofClubs

here are your timestamps. my decisions etc.
do some solving. don't waste it on looking at me

Hoodlum Role (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman