Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 47 of 53
Hoodlum wrote:
I told U I was Kaplan. U didn't vote. I told U I was Cabal, U voted. Didn't matter what I said, matters if U wanna win or not. If voting off Kaplan is how U win then U must be Cabal, or responsible for FBI loss as an FBI
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
FBI Need me, but go ahead and try to win without me. Maybe Cabal will forget to shoot. Lol
Hoodlum wrote:
Only one doctor claim. How is that not obvious. lol. I am the only safe one not to Lynch.
Hoodlum wrote:
Hood - 4 - peri, 2 of C, Chip, Abs
2 of C - 2 - Anax, Talon

no vote yet: Hood
Hoodlum wrote:
anax and Talon, you know you aren't Cabal.

the 4 on me are suggesting they are the 3 FBI and Kaplan.

That must mean we are the 3 Cabal.
Do you wanna be inactive today and not try to convince the 1 FBI that's blind?
Up to you to make the effort.
ThickTalon wrote:
I dont have to convince anyone, I tried to get all on your side but you kept pushing mis direction. Tbh, and as dumb as it sounds, I felt a bit betrayed.

You are the only one who has hard claimed Kap, and have given quoted information from E5. The Cabal have played brilliantly and we FBI have to get this right. Put some honesty out there. I mean if you are able to save yourself what the hell do you have to worry about?
Hoodlum wrote:
nothing else for me to do. honesty hasn't worked. lol. tried sarcastic dishonesty. doesn't work either.
Cabal haven't played all that brilliant. FBI voting the only doctor claim played poorly. Madagascarter led the charge, and wasted a day, got himself killed. Cabal played well though. Even they are scratching their heads at how FBI can't realize I have to be Kaplan. lol
2ofclubs wrote:
Lol at this point I think the only honesty is he is Cabal and didn't handle the pressure very well with continued smoke and spins all over the place. Great effort though.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
ThickTalon
I dont have to convince anyone, I tried to get all on your side but you kept pushing mis direction. Tbh, and as dumb as it sounds, I felt a bit betrayed.

You are the only one who has hard claimed Kap, and have given quoted information from E5. The Cabal have played brilliantly and we FBI have to get this right. Put some honesty out there. I mean if you are able to save yourself what the hell do you have to worry about?

i don't have to worry at night. you are right. i just don't have to get lynched. harder than you think when you are an evil master mind, and players would rather lose than be fooled by the Hoodlum yet again!
Hoodlum wrote:
anyway, Talon, either way. If you are FBI then you have played brilliantly. got my approval, and that's better than a win :)
and if you are actually Cabal, same deal. You fooled me. I just doubt that.
Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlum
had a moment.
just frustrated with the inactivity from you and abs.

unvote hoodlum.
i will be the one that makes the deadline vote i think i will set my alarm for tomorrow.
FBI need my vote. if they don't wanna win with it then good luck without it.