Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 46 of 53
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
it's not a flip of the coin ABS. you might be playing this casually, but you should respect the effort put in by those who are investing time in. :)

make your decision carefully. forget my reputation, and the times i have duped you. we've all been duped by each other.
This is the last day for FBI to get it right. you can't be on the fence and not vote. It has to be a united vote and a correct one. we've (FBI) only got voting power.
i'd rather lose the game by being voted out, so if you don't believe i am Kaplan the only doctor claim, and you are FBI, then vote me.
2ofC deserves to win for Cabal, if he has managed to convince you I am Cabal.

Really!!!
UH!!! You're self claimed Doc with save ability NOT an FBI agent. the Doc was to help Red take down the cabal aka your Duped. You couldn't protect Red but he could have certainly inspected you and exposed you - so you killed or your buddies killed him.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
or if you are Cabal, then just no vote. or vote somewhere other than me or clubs. understand that. :)
same goes for chip

No vote for the duping cabal.  Nothing Hood states is by accident he has also claimed everything he states has a reason. He is not just habitual liar he knows why he lies.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
Hoodlum - 2ofClubs, Periwinkle, Chipmunkwarrior, ThickTalon, Hoodlum, Abs
2ofClubs - Anaxagore

not voted yet. ThickTalon, Hoodlum, Abs

Hoods vote is like suicide by cop. :P
Well played Hood you almost pulled it off like Season 1

Season 1 recap:
Hood Post #184 actually, noone is gonna understand that, i counted wrong lol.
lol, i actually miscounted, just saw. lot's to squint at on my screen.
anyway, it's meant to be.
h
o
o
d
---
is
---
innocent
Ely Post #194 The group voted and Hoodlum has been killed. Hoodlum was a member of the Cabal.
GG Hoodlum
Hood Post #267 gg. probably should have done a lando in this one. lay low :)
Hood Post #296 "i should have played low key this one. i couldn't jedi anyone this game to vote you off"
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
Hood is messaging different players different things around who he is, it’s all just too much and got Himself into a web of lies

I think cabal is Hood, Clubs and Anax tbh but convinced it’s Hood and not Sure on Anax and clubs
ThickTalon wrote:
Abs
Hood is messaging different players different things around who he is, it’s all just too much and got Himself into a web of lies

I think cabal is Hood, Clubs and Anax tbh but convinced it’s Hood and not Sure on Anax and clubs

so you mean the Cabal are all voting for each other here to sacrifice one of their own to make at least 1 of them look Town?

I mean.......yeah. Makes sense. So if everyone has voted #HOOD the majority has ruled already without my vote.

#vote 2 of Clubs
ThickTalon wrote:
And before any of you try to paint me as Cabal.

I am have been manipulated by multiple persons in this game as only a townie yearning for another to trust.

If Hood is truly Cabal (which may be likely) the 4 that are voting for him are pretty set in their way. It is obvious that the Cabal chat is to let one of them voted off so they can continue to manipulate the narrative. Like I said, they have played very well and I believe that they are 3 of the most experience players with a good game plan from the beginning.

i reserve the right to change my vote. just an FYI. 

If any of you change your votes now you look like the suspected cabal. I am comfortable in my FBI skin and will focus on the other 2 tomorrow if I make it that long.

Talon
ThickTalon wrote:
for the record:

Hood - 4 - peri, 2 of C, Chip, Abs
2 of C - 2 - Anax, Talon

no vote yet: Hood
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
unvote 2ofClubs

Lynch Hoodlum

gg

FOR THE CORRECTED RECORD
Hood - 5 - peri, 2 of C, Chip, Abs, & HOOD
2 of C - 2 - Anax, Talon

Honestly this makes you suspicious but I will give you the benefit of doubt with Hoods mastery spins/smoke. Also Hood may flip flop again as a Hail Mary. Even with Hoods stall of vote extension to pump more smoke, we are at the same place.
Again I am 100% standing by play and Vote .i.e. Season 1. ;)  There is the clubs you expect ;)

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I have a dinner date in 2 hours and will be limited if at all on line.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
Hoodlum
Hoodlum - 2ofClubs, Periwinkle, Chipmunkwarrior, ThickTalon, Hoodlum, Abs
2ofClubs - Anaxagore

not voted yet. ThickTalon, Hoodlum, Abs

Hoods vote is like suicide by cop. :P
Well played Hood you almost pulled it off like Season 1

Season 1 recap:
Hood Post #184 actually, noone is gonna understand that, i counted wrong lol.
lol, i actually miscounted, just saw. lot's to squint at on my screen.
anyway, it's meant to be.
h
o
o
d
---
is
---
innocent

Ely Post #194 The group voted and Hoodlum has been killed. Hoodlum was a member of the Cabal.
GG Hoodlum
Hood Post #267 gg. probably should have done a lando in this one. lay low :)
Hood Post #296 "i should have played low key this one. i couldn't jedi anyone this game to vote you off"
Now the time to find the last jedi ;)
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
@anaxagore and @thicktalon, how did it go trying to convice Abs i am not Cabal?

it will be hard. i told him i was Cabal. my bad,. happy to have gotten him to at least vote, and participate, told him what he wanted to here to motivate him to make a decision. I got him to do something at least. If you really wanna win, like I did. try

be back later. but ill only vote when i see 3 on clubs.

Spoiler (click to show)

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Abs will be responsible for the loss. Not me for not playing the way you all wished, to save Red.
I chose to stay alive and win with FBI
BBL
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Abs wrote:
How am I responsible? You can’t go round telling people you Cabal, then say Kap, then say something else again

Why didn’t you just play with a straight bat? You and Anax trying to be too clever as usual which just looks so manipulative.

You are a wolf in sheeps clothing! It isn’t your style to play like this, when you are town, you are more aggressive and factual bud so much appealing to emotion and defeatist Attitude around it all which I don’t get.

No idea why Anax is super quiet now

My take is even you, Anax and Clubs could be the 3 baddies but who knows anymore

Reality is, I only really trust Thick and Chip but anyone else is a mystery tbh