Game Thread
  • 781 posts
  • Page 48 of 53
Hoodlum wrote:
the only issue i have with your play Talon, is that you waited to vote on clubs, playing it that way, too close to deadline, (before the extension) couldn't afford that. not with needing 4 votes on the same person. crucial vote of the entire game. you needed to secure your vote, so that the lazy FBI player (chip or abs) wouldn't have doubt.
but now with the extra time added. your lynch vote on clubs is after the lazy FBI player abs or chip have voted.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
ThickTalon wrote:
Hood, your focus should still be in convincing one of those 2. My waiting did not sway them .. they both make their own decisions.

ThickTalon wrote:
Plus, I have read up alot on mafia and mafia style games since joining you all and not once has the doc had the save themselves ability. Not saying E5 wouldn't make a different rule but....
Hoodlum wrote:
ThickTalon
Hood, your focus should still be in convincing one of those 2. My waiting did not sway them .. they both make their own decisions.

was my focus all day yesterday.
not trying today. yours and anax shift. u need it to win too.
Hoodlum wrote:
actually, me still posting is still trying. i think im trying the most. you can plainly see.
Hoodlum wrote:
whether i can save myself or not isn't where the doubt should be. it's whether i am the doctor.
maybe i lied. i can't save myself, so that i wouldn't be targeted.

despite that. who's the doctor?
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
anyway, Talon, either way. If you are FBI then you have played brilliantly. got my approval, and that's better than a win :)
and if you are actually Cabal, same deal. You fooled me. I just doubt that.
Hmm I got the similar message on PM. I feel cheated you would not it in thread LOL.
Gg Hood - worthy player.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Under an Hour.
Now Hood you're saying you may have lied about self save ability. I think the real Doc, dare I say possibly me is staying in hiding to ride out the win with us FBI.
If I am making a FBI mistake or I am Cabal as you state, which I am not in both cases, is your response to my vote on you.
Anax's play is the only one I don't totally understand. Bold false claim, "PM" dump then virtually as quiet as Pygmy, Abs and Lando.
Real doc I will need to be saved tonight. The Cabal won't take this lynch lightly.

WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
2ofclubs
Under an Hour.
Now Hood you're saying you may have lied about self save ability. I think the real Doc, dare I say possibly me is staying in hiding to ride out the win with us FBI.
If I am making a FBI mistake or I am Cabal as you state, which I am not in both cases, is your response to my vote on you.
Anax's play is the only one I don't totally understand. Bold false claim, "PM" dump then virtually as quiet as Pygmy, Abs and Lando.
Real doc I will need to be saved tonight. The Cabal won't take this lynch lightly.

trying to work for tomorrow when the votes on u. lol
:)
2ofclubs wrote:
Hood - 4 - peri, 2 of C, Chip, Abs
2 of C - 2 - Anax, Talon
1 No vote Hood

Projection
Hood - 4 - peri, 2 of C, Chip, Abs
2 of C - 3 - Anax, Talon, Hood
1 No vote Hood
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
2ofclubs
Under an Hour.

this is the first time he said if he is making a mistake. lol. clubs is Cabal.
this is an intentional post for when after elysium5 will finally reveal that I am Kaplan.
Clubs outplayed you.

Vote 2ofClubs
Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlum
2ofclubs
Under an Hour.

this is the first time he said if he is making a mistake. lol. clubs is Cabal.
this is an intentional post for when after elysium5 will finally reveal that I am Kaplan.
Clubs outplayed you.

Vote 2ofClubs

Clubs already working on making Anaxagore the next lynch vote.