Game Thread
  • 296 posts
  • Page 1 of 20
elysium5 wrote:
Raymond "Red" Reddington, one of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives, surrenders himself to the FBI. He offers his knowledge and assistance on the condition of immunity from prosecution. Taken to an FBI "black site," Reddington agrees to help the FBI track down and apprehend the criminals and terrorists he spent the last twenty years associating with: individuals that are so dangerous and devious that the government is unaware of their very existence.

The Cabal

10 players Assigned Roles:(I used a random number generator to determine role assignments)

1 Raymond "Red" Reddington
2 members of the Cabal
7 FBI agents

Standard Mafia rules apply.

You can not edit your forum thread.

You must include me in all PM's.

You can communicate in this forum only during the day phase.

You can communicate via PM only during the day phase.

The Cabal can communicate via PM with each other during both the day and night phase.

A vote to kill will take place during each day phase. Your options are:

#Vote players name

or

#No Vote

Phases will be 24hrs changing at 04:00 server time.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
It is now day zero.

There will be no vote during this opening phase but discussions may begin as they would in a normal day phase. Don't forget, you must include me in all PM's!

Day one will begin at 0:400 server time.

Roles will be going out shortly.

Players List:

1. @Madagascarter
2. @periwinkle
3. @jkl3699
4. @2ofclubs
5. @pygmyhippo277
6. @Anaxagore
7. @Bluegoetz
8. @LandoCalriskian
9. @ThickTalon
10. @Hoodlum
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
Hello my mafia friends and foes.
I have watched the Black List series and understand the theme is for base and wont necessarily fellow episode's, seasons or characters.
GL HF
WRKD4IT
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Good question, I'm excited to hop back into the game! I think that us FBI are gonna start droppin like flies! The cabal must have a nightkill...
Eat my dust.
Madagascarter wrote:
#No Vote, If Cabal only have 1 kill this makes the most sense. It is always more beneficial to enter day phases with an odd number of players, We have slightly better odds of getting a successful lynch
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
what part of no vote during the opening phase, don't you guys understand?
l will lynch vote lando, tomorrow!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Hoodlum
what part of no vote during the opening phase, don't you guys understand?
l will lynch vote lando, tomorrow!

I thought it meant we had to vote for no vote. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
periwinkle wrote:
So this is a normal mafia game ?  I guess we don't get to visit places and find puzzle pieces.....so how do we know stuff?