Game Thread
  • 296 posts
  • Page 8 of 20
ThickTalon wrote:
Blue may have gotten too much information from someone during the day shift. 

He told me through PM that he had set up PM's with all of us, at the time of our conversation only myself and 2ofC had responded. 2ofC told him who else he had PM's with and they all seemed experienced players only, (probably an attempt to get the better more experienced players out?)

At this time 2ofC is in my opinion suspected Scum.

Talon
ThickTalon wrote:
jkl3699
2ofclubs
jkl3699
There is absolutely no reason to do a on vote. We can only kill during the lynch phase so each passing day is a missed opportunity
 #unvote anax #vote mada

Hmm how do you know/claim FBI can ONLY kill during the the day. You don't?

Well my role PM says so, and I'd assume that everyone else is the same if there are no special FBI roles. The fact that you don't know this makes me think you are Cabal. Also, this is subject to change, but I'll #unvote Mada for right now

This is another reason for my vote 2ofC, it was the reason initially voted him yesterday.

Again just my 2 cents and I reserve the right to change if evidence is produced to do so.
Madagascarter wrote:
I like Hoods reasoning but I also like ThickTalons reasoning more. If Clubs didn’t know that FBI are vanilla then that is suss

Lynch 2ofclubs
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Hoodlum
lando,
reason #1 because he don't do much, but ends up at end game.
reason #2 might get lucky
reason #3 nothing better to do at this stage

Yes, vote me because I don’t like to step in and try to lead when D12 mafia games have MORE than enough people who try to lead. Very sound logic there. What an awful play. Just sounds like sour grapes to me.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
ThickTalon

He told me through PM that he had set up PM's with all of us, at the time of our conversation only myself and 2ofC had responded. 2ofC told him who else he had PM's with and they all seemed experienced players only, (probably an attempt to get the better more experienced players out?)

Talon

I responded to his PM but he never responded to me, for what it’s worth.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
ThickTalon wrote:
LandoCalriskian
ThickTalon

Talon

I responded to his PM but he never responded to me, for what it’s worth.

Yeah, there was not too much communication with Blue on my side after the 2ofC information I gave.

Peri - didn't you communicate with 2ofC?

periwinkle wrote:
yes he did....this is what he said...

2ofclubs said:
02 May 2022, 18:18
Hello starting PM coms.
I think Cabal has to keep Red alive to win. Only way I see a balance game.

not sure why he would start off that way in his first PM to me...but ok....

2ofclubs said:
03 May 2022, 18:32
I am 100% FBI. That will put a target on me if one is Cabal. Trust has to start somewhere. If I were Cabal I would want to fish out as many FBI before using night kills.
This is a strange game... doesn't appear to be traditional roles of Doc, cop, shooter etc.
I won't intentionally try to mis lead you.

I also thought this was weird...since I double checked with ely that cabal in fact do know each other, ...so why would cabal need to fish out FBI? since they already know who is cabal?

PERI, Maybe we can cautiously work together?

again, i'm not sure...i assume he is trying to form s alliance? so i don't vote him off?  I find it interesting because if he isn't FBI, then he is trying to earn my trust so i don't vote him off? but if he is FBI, then oops?  so i dunno if i'm a sucker or not....maybe you guys can decide what to make of it? I just don't have the experience playing this AND playing with clubs in particular.

periwinkle is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Lol I Comunicated with all but Thick I believe (thick & I comed in thread). I even comed with noob Peri (one may say I was trying to take advantage of her even though we all know she plays well).
We have to ask questions and filter out the BS
I explained my vote switch. I am with Mada and Lando on the not risk killing the town folk. With that said - look at who wants to kill and wasn't trying to get info 1st.
I know my FBI role and can paste my Ely PM butt then scum will have it to fake there identity.
I asked Anax why he didn't bandwagon on Lando - He hasn't replied.
It's said every game I play different then the last game - why wouldn't I¿
THE Cabal know who is FBI but don't know who is Red. They will try and get FBI lynched along with night kill.

At this point I speculate Cabal didn't kill me last night given they think they can lynch me and used there kill on another and get the upper hand (we can only speculate they can't kill Red and his death would be a death sentence - its NOT for the FBI).

WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
2ofclubs
Lol I Comunicated with all but Thick I believe (thick & I comed in thread). I even comed with noob Peri (one may say I was trying to take advantage of her even though we all know she plays well).
We have to ask questions and filter out the BS
I explained my vote switch. I am with Mada and Lando on the not risk killing the town folk. With that said - look at who wants to kill and wasn't trying to get info 1st.
I know my FBI role and can paste my Ely PM butt then scum will have it to fake there identity.
I asked Anax why he didn't bandwagon on Lando - He hasn't replied.
It's said every game I play different then the last game - why wouldn't I¿
THE Cabal know who is FBI but don't know who is Red. They will try and get FBI lynched along with night kill.

At this point I speculate Cabal didn't kill me last night given they think they can lynch me and used there kill on another and get the upper hand (we can only speculate they can't kill Red and his death would be a death sentence - its NOT for the FBI).

Why not, I mean, this way we clear one more person as FBI. And that is scary for Cabral. So go on clubs, save yourself. If you don't someone else will. We can only trust the first person that claims FBI and if you are one, then this is a perfect way to prove yourself

Summer 2 Countdown

2ofclubs wrote:
Also here is Tell/Truth.
I claim 100% and that has always been the case and used in my post when true.
Example last game I repeatedly claimed I wasn't the Bad FBI or Researcher (never claimed town) and I was neutral.
This game i claimed 100% Good FBI (I didn't say I am not Cabal or Red).
So vote away my friend FBI's (and potential Cabal Anax and Thick).
As Lando put it Y'all are something else.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
ooh Mada do I take this as your Cabal looking for the FBI role LOL
so many interpretations.
I am 100% FBI (You and your fellow FBI agents ... take down the Cabal.)
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
2ofclubs
so many interpretations.

If I was Cabral and you posted your Role PM, then I wouldn't be able to copy it because then everyone would say I copied yours. But if you can't provide a Role PM, I can only assume you don't have an FBI one.

Summer 2 Countdown

2ofclubs wrote:
Boo ya Y'all
Now why don't the PM's start to get more intel. This game will be played there and the band wagonomics is a Cabal day tatic!
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
2ofclubs
so many interpretations.

If I was Cabral and you posted your Role PM, then I wouldn't be able to copy it because then everyone would say I copied yours. But if you can't provide a Role PM, I can only assume you don't have an FBI one.

Hmm was there a post lag over lap. FBI you caught this right.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
I would figure that all FBI got the same PM from E5 with the win clause, correct? if so would be pretty easy to determine who is FBI by the verbiage. Key would be to not give away everything to cabal. ideas?