Game Thread
  • 296 posts
  • Page 5 of 20
2ofclubs wrote:
I was considering tomorrow we would have a 2% better chance. But we will also be down 1 town and Cabal could hit Red. It's a crap shoot with loaded dice.
Also there is a saying; Numbers don't lie but liers use numbers".

I am sticking with the quiet Lando for now.
WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
Okay, on second thought, 2% seems very marginal and I believe Lando has the votes to be lynched next phase. If there is a tie, I will most likely break it just because we need information and taking a loss for just 2% likelihood is not worth it. #lynch Mada
2ofclubs wrote:
Fyi it's Vote not lynch. Your position may not count.
Why are you voting Mada, he seems town to me?
Do you have lynch Vote count.
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
jkl3699
Okay, on second thought, 2% seems very marginal and I believe Lando has the votes to be lynched next phase. If there is a tie, I will most likely break it just because we need information and taking a loss for just 2% likelihood is not worth it. #lynch Mada

1. Percentages will add up throughout the game, providing this is a vanilla as we thought.
2. More Information will be found and we may be able to provide evidence of that someone is or is not a mafia
3. Why is it not worth it? We get the same number of attempts to lynch, you'd just prefer one of those lynches to be completely blind with nothing to go off?
4. What information would killing me this early give? You could potentially be killing the person we're supposed to be protecting before the first night! You won't be but it stands to reason that at this stage the risk is too high and the reward so little.

Whatever, have 1 lynch on me. It's not gonna gain traction
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
4 hours to go.
3 NO VOTE: Peri Lando Mada
1 Mada - Jkl
2 Lando - Hood Clubs
1 Jkl - Anaxagore
1 Hood - Pyg
1 Missing Blues vote
WRKD4IT
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Hood if you payed attention, in the same message where I voted hood, I then unvoted hood, sorry for the confusion, just incase you didnt get it ely, no vote
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
4 hours to go.
3 NO VOTE: Peri Lando Mada
1 Mada - Jkl
2 Lando - Hood Clubs
1 Jkl - Anaxagore
1 Hood - Pyg
3 Missing - Blues Pyg Thick votes

Lando has been on line as of 15 min ago and hasn't responded to Hood's question or respond to vote Hmm
WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
I’m leaning toward no lynch. Been inactive a bit and have not got vibes from anyone yet. And I will probably vote a fbi by accident.
But open to changing my mind