Game Thread
  • 296 posts
  • Page 4 of 20
Madagascarter wrote:
Ok so the Odd number thing, it is easier to run scenarios

There are 2 mafia, 8 town, it's a little more complex because we want to make sure Red survives. But we'll go with that. If we continuously lynch without ever hitting Cabral or Red then these our our lynch numbers

8 - 2  20%
6 - 2  25%
4 - 2  33%
2 - 2 Game to mafia

Compare with a No lynch today then lynch all other days
7 - 2  22%
5 - 2  29%
3 - 2  40%
1 - 2  Game to mafia

We see here that we have the same number of chances to get the mafia by having an odd number of players, but the percentage of success is higher. and we have a chance to gain a little bit of information before making our first lynch

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
jkl3699
There is absolutely no reason to do a on vote. We can only kill during the lynch phase so each passing day is a missed opportunity
 #unvote anax #vote mada

jkl, refer to my comment on why mathmatically, and logically a no vote is the ideal play

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
There is absolutely no reason to do a on vote. We can only kill during the lynch phase so each passing day is a missed opportunity
 #unvote anax #vote mada

Hmm how do you know/claim FBI can ONLY kill during the the day. You don't?
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
elysium5
Sorry, Abs. Too late. It would upset the balance.

TBH I forgot my Mafia Champs game was starting and its INTENSE!!!! Its all automated, they have words like Meta, ISO etc which I know understand and everyone is Wolfy or Scum haha!

Some seriously emotional players in this game but set up is interesting as its just 12 vanilla town and 3 mafia and no PMs....they call it Mountainous....

Wish me luck, I think I will need it....
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
elysium5
Sorry, Abs. Too late. It would upset the balance.

TBH I forgot my Mafia Champs game was starting and its INTENSE!!!! Its all automated, they have words like Meta, ISO etc which I know understand and everyone is Wolfy or Scum haha!

Some seriously emotional players in this game but set up is interesting as its just 12 vanilla town and 3 mafia and no PMs....they call it Mountainous....

Wish me luck, I think I will need it....
LUCK but more so have FUN and do D12 proud!
WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
2ofclubs
jkl3699
 #unvote anax #vote mada

Hmm how do you know/claim FBI can ONLY kill during the the day. You don't?

Well my role PM says so, and I'd assume that everyone else is the same if there are no special FBI roles. The fact that you don't know this makes me think you are Cabal. Also, this is subject to change, but I'll #unvote Mada for right now
periwinkle wrote:
Well, the fact is I am a noob! Lol....so full disclosure. Clubs sent me a PM asking if im FBI, I thought it was a bit odd, anyone else get a PM from clubs?

pygmyhippo277 wrote:
It's standard procedure to ask people for roles, infact, I find it very useful sometimes.
Eat my dust.
Madagascarter wrote:
Madagascarter
Ok so the Odd number thing, it is easier to run scenarios

There are 2 mafia, 8 town, it's a little more complex because we want to make sure Red survives. But we'll go with that. If we continuously lynch without ever hitting Cabral or Red then these our our lynch numbers

8 - 2  20%
6 - 2  25%
4 - 2  33%
2 - 2 Game to mafia

Compare with a No lynch today then lynch all other days
7 - 2  22%
5 - 2  29%
3 - 2  40%
1 - 2  Game to mafia

We see here that we have the same number of chances to get the mafia by having an odd number of players, but the percentage of success is higher. and we have a chance to gain a little bit of information before making our first lynch

Quoting as I believe it is important. A blind lynch is not beneficial for the town when it might not be a blind lynch tomoz.

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter is online.