Game Thread
  • 296 posts
  • Page 19 of 20
periwinkle wrote:
So...my question is how did Anaxagore get the FBI clause?  I'm a little dense....did he have an ability to get it during the night phase? Or did someone leaked it? Yup...noob question.....
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
It's quite simple to ask for someones role PM, glad that we won, my game should be able to start very soon.
Eat my dust.
periwinkle wrote:
Really? And people are willing to give that up? I know I gave clubs a hard time and only gave him part of it....but what if they were not FBI....then we have a mole.....I guess I can't assume everyone is as cautious as me....gg
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Hoodlum
gg.
probably should have done a lando in this one.
lay low :)

It’s not even funny anymore.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Hoodlum
gg.

Like seriously I’d expect better from an admin. This is just rude at this point and makes me not want to come here anymore.

Gg everyone else.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
elysium5 wrote:
Same PM was a mistake by me. I was going to do something a little more elaborate but wanted to get the game going with a simple set up for the newer players.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Hoodlum
gg.

Like seriously I’d expect better from an admin. This is just rude at this point and makes me not want to come here anymore.

Gg everyone else.
Lando, please do not take anything said seriously in the mafia games. I believe it is meant to be a joke.

Ask Mada about how mad I probably made him in a long time ago GOT mafia game. I pushed all kinds of buttons;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
If anyone is interested I can do this set up again very quickly with actual roles if the other game is not ready to go yet. It will still be a quick simple one but not so lopsided and much more even odds.
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
So the summary for this game is that the MVP goes to Clubs for his hard work putting things together for most everyone

and

a special shout out to the Cabal for playing on without complaint even though I started them at way too much of a disadvantage to really even have a shot at winning.
elysium5 is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
elysium5
LandoCalriskian
Hoodlum
gg.

Gg everyone else.
Lando, please do not take anything said seriously in the mafia games. I believe it is meant to be a joke.

Ask Mada about how mad I probably made him in a long time ago GOT mafia game. I pushed all kinds of buttons;)

Oh right, was that when I had the game completely under control with Vicious my main man to know everything. I just had to make it till Night 5, then you, (maybe dough_boy as well) persuaded Vicious that I wasn't actually on his side and Vicious gave away my role PM behind my back. That was frustrating. Lol
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Madagascarter
elysium5
LandoCalriskian
Hoodlum
gg.

Gg everyone else.

Oh right, was that when I had the game completely under control with Vicious my main man to know everything. I just had to make it till Night 5, then you, (maybe dough_boy as well) persuaded Vicious that I wasn't actually on his side and Vicious gave away my role PM behind my back. That was frustrating. Lol
That and more I believe. I had created a perfect role that didn't actually exist and convinced everyone I was the leader or your house and not you. then I got what I gave and I got betrayed at the very end by Kyla and CheekyTeeky.
elysium5 is online.
jkl3699 wrote:
Madagascarter
GG. JKL, why did you tell me that Club’s Role PM was not the same as yours. That really threw me and made it a little obvious that I was Red. Sigh.

About the game, we’re a little to advanced for everyone having the same Role PM. Ha ha. If everyone does have the same Role PM, I feel like it should be revealed to all in the opening post

Sorry, I misread it and was moving fast since I was pretty busy at the time but still wanted to respond
elysium5 wrote:
Madagascarter
GG. JKL, why did you tell me that Club’s Role PM was not the same as yours. That really threw me and made it a little obvious that I was Red. Sigh.

About the game, we’re a little to advanced for everyone having the same Role PM. Ha ha. If everyone does have the same Role PM, I feel like it should be revealed to all in the opening post

This is an option as well for a quick one. Same game with all roles known.
elysium5 is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Wow...made up a completely new role....now that is experienced! Lol....it will take a several games to get that savy. I also assume that it helps to moderate a game....very neat.
elysium5 wrote:
periwinkle
Wow...made up a completely new role....now that is experienced! Lol....it will take a several games to get that savy. I also assume that it helps to moderate a game....very neat.

There were a lot of PM's all around in that one.

https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/2853/a-song-of-ice-and-fire-mafia-game-thread

elysium5 is online.