Game Thread
  • 296 posts
  • Page 11 of 20
LandoCalriskian wrote:
2ofclubs
I am waiting for an awesome Lando video. ;)

[image]
Everything you've heard about me is true.
2ofclubs wrote:
3 HOOD - Clubs, Peri, Mada,
1 LANDO - Hood
2 CLUBS - Anax, Thick, Jkl
Nothing from Pyg or Lando
WRKD4IT
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Hoodlum
LandoCalriskian
Hoodlum
lando,
reason #1 because he don't do much, but ends up at end game.
reason #2 might get lucky
reason #3 nothing better to do at this stage

Yes, vote me because I don’t like to step in and try to lead when D12 mafia games have MORE than enough people who try to lead. Very sound logic there. What an awful play. Just sounds like sour grapes to me.
not sour grapes, just haven't had much gameplay with U, due to U not playing the social game. Which is kinda important, it's part of it when U play the same players over and over. Good to see U saying something, keep it up :)

On a more real note: I don't "play the social game" because most of the time, that is all it is. A game. It is never smart for me personally to chip in just for the sake of chipping in, as any little thing that I do will be scrutinized. This is happening to you right now, even. Your suggestion for lynching me has been analyzed and turned against you. 

Your point would make sense if I was ghosting threads, pms, and the like. But that's not what I'm doing. That's not what I've ever done. I always chime in when I am asked. I respond to PMs to not come off as secretive. I share my own info when I know it is solid as to not lead the entire thread on a wild goose chase. And on the one or two times I have not shown up in a thread, I am always truthful about my reasoning- with one time being that I thought it was best if I stayed silent (the game that Orz and I won) and another where I had a family emergency (the previous game). So I find the passive aggressive comments at the end of your post a bit unnecessary.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
2ofclubs
3 HOOD - Clubs, Peri, Mada,
1 LANDO - Hood
2 CLUBS - Anax, Thick, Jkl
Nothing from Pyg or Lando

I know most people are expecting me to join the Hoodlum bandwagon- which I might- but I'm leaning towards no right now. I do think that Hood is being truthful in his justification behind trying to lynch me because of his flawed view of me 'not playing the social game'. But this could also be a half truth. The part that holds me from fully exonerating Hood is the in-thread collaboration we saw during the previous day phase between 2oC and Hood. It felt really calculated to me. But I don't think that is strong enough for me to vote either of them.
Hoodlum wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Hoodlum
LandoCalriskian
Hoodlum
lando,

Yes, vote me because I don’t like to step in and try to lead when D12 mafia games have MORE than enough people who try to lead. Very sound logic there. What an awful play. Just sounds like sour grapes to me.
not sour grapes, just haven't had much gameplay with U, due to U not playing the social game. Which is kinda important, it's part of it when U play the same players over and over. Good to see U saying something, keep it up :)

On a more real note: I don't "play the social game" because most of the time, that is all it is. A game. It is never smart for me personally to chip in just for the sake of chipping in, as any little thing that I do will be scrutinized. This is happening to you right now, even. Your suggestion for lynching me has been analyzed and turned against you. 

Your point would make sense if I was ghosting threads, pms, and the like. But that's not what I'm doing. That's not what I've ever done. I always chime in when I am asked. I respond to PMs to not come off as secretive. I share my own info when I know it is solid as to not lead the entire thread on a wild goose chase. And on the one or two times I have not shown up in a thread, I am always truthful about my reasoning- with one time being that I thought it was best if I stayed silent (the game that Orz and I won) and another where I had a family emergency (the previous game). So I find the passive aggressive comments at the end of your post a bit unnecessary.
NICE! now we are getting somewhere..welcome to the game Mr chatty. Wonder how much more U would say if votes were on you. BTW, I've played probably 30 D12 mafia games..Gotcha on the lesson, ty
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
ThickTalon wrote:
Alright I am unsure here how to read this banter between Hood and Lando. Something feels off. Smoke and mirrors?

#unvote 2ofc

novote
LandoCalriskian wrote:
ThickTalon
Alot of emotion in that post. Ole Balthazar a great Sabacc player

[image]
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Hoodlum
LandoCalriskian
Hoodlum
LandoCalriskian
Hoodlum
lando,

NICE! now we are getting somewhere..welcome to the game Mr chatty. Wonder how much more U would say if votes were on you. BTW, I've played probably 30 D12 mafia games..Gotcha on the lesson, ty

30 D12 mafia games but you respond like this? The phrase "quality over quantity" rings true here.

#vote Hoodlum
Hoodlum wrote:
unvote lando

vote 2ofclubs, he looks suspect! plus, i don't wanna die, town needs me for my brilliance.
and can't sit on the fence, cause lynching is our power. 
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman