Game Thread
  • 296 posts
  • Page 9 of 20
Madagascarter wrote:
ThickTalon
I would figure that all FBI got the same PM from E5 with the win clause, correct? if so would be pretty easy to determine who is FBI by the verbiage. Key would be to not give away everything to cabal. ideas?

Usually in games like this even when we try and keep things quiet, the role PM always gets leaked by a mafia getting it early, killing the person who told them and everyone believes that the role PM is theirs. Let us not make that mistake and play openly. I'd say. But I want to start with Clubs as he has acted most questionably so far.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
I would figure that all FBI got the same PM from E5 with the win clause, correct? if so would be pretty easy to determine who is FBI by the verbiage. Key would be to not give away everything to cabal. ideas?

That is what I just did (gave up partial).
All FBI should PM me the missing info. Then we can formulate a chat group less the 2 cabal and RED. Red can PM me with his convincing identity info.
This only works if no body else post FBI role PM fact.  Cabal is puckering up right now and I am their main target. we need to move now.
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
2ofclubs
THE Cabal know who is FBI but don't know who is Red. They will try and get FBI lynched along with night kill.

At this point I speculate Cabal didn't kill me last night given they think they can lynch me and used there kill on another and get the upper hand (we can only speculate they can't kill Red and his death would be a death sentence - its NOT for the FBI).

So interesting....why this obsession with red? You open your PM with me stating the importance that red needs to be kept alive....we don't particularly care about red. 
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
ThickTalon

Usually in games like this even when we try and keep things quiet, the role PM always gets leaked by a mafia getting it early, killing the person who told them and everyone believes that the role PM is theirs. Let us not make that mistake and play openly. I'd say. But I want to start with Clubs as he has acted most questionably so far.

Questionably?? You haven't filled in the blank and I was the 1st to reveal. And now am a target as you stated. I am not playing openly as I stated it needs PM work. That's why my PM is a little cryptic Peri.
Whats your Vote Mada.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
We have several claims of FBI of course.
I know I am 100% FBI and pretty sure on others and have my cabal suspects.
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
2ofclubs
Madagascarter
ThickTalon

Questionably?? You haven't filled in the blank and I was the 1st to reveal. And now am a target as you stated. I am not playing openly as I stated it needs PM work. That's why my PM is a little cryptic Peri.
Whats your Vote Mada.

I need a bit of time to process this. I've also got a lot of uni deadlines this week. But this evening I'll read through all your messages and see if I can find any cryptic clues. I'm stressed out of my mind. Lol.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
ThickTalon wrote:
Madagascarter
2ofclubs
Madagascarter
ThickTalon

Whats your Vote Mada.

I need a bit of time to process this. I've also got a lot of uni deadlines this week. But this evening I'll read through all your messages and see if I can find any cryptic clues. I'm stressed out of my mind. Lol.

Good luck with your deadlines.....try to not stress it is bad for your health. The sun rises every morning the same as it did the day before.
2ofclubs wrote:
Stress? Simply fill in the blank in a PM to me.
Even though you Mada have been on line posting in thread and PM'd me, coms have stopped when asked to complete FBI roll.
And now this stall !
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
#Vote Madagascarter

Reserve the right to change.
Just voting c/o unforeseen RL event preventing me from getting back on line.
Switching to phone monitoring.
WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
At this point, the two who I think are Cabal are 2ofC and Hoodlum. If 2ofC happens to be Cabal, you can expect me to vote Hoodlum during the next day phase. I would advise you all to do the same
jkl3699 wrote:
periwinkle
Why hood?

Hood and Clubs entered the game voting Lando with no explanation. Lando plays the same way in literally every game. Choosing to vote him out in the first phase seems like an excuse for an easy lynch without any real pushback.
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
At this point, the two who I think are Cabal are 2ofC and Hoodlum. If 2ofC happens to be Cabal, you can expect me to vote Hoodlum during the next day phase. I would advise you all to do the same
LOL
I provided my partial FBI role and requested the other FBI to PM me a partial of what's missing and you come back with me as suspect as well as not PM your get out of jail answer. That only puts you on the lynch list my mafia twisting clown.
WRKD4IT