Game Thread
  • 296 posts
  • Page 10 of 20
Hoodlum wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Hoodlum
lando,
reason #1 because he don't do much, but ends up at end game.
reason #2 might get lucky
reason #3 nothing better to do at this stage

Yes, vote me because I don’t like to step in and try to lead when D12 mafia games have MORE than enough people who try to lead. Very sound logic there. What an awful play. Just sounds like sour grapes to me.
not sour grapes, just haven't had much gameplay with U, due to U not playing the social game. Which is kinda important, it's part of it when U play the same players over and over. Good to see U saying something, keep it up :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
I'm at work. I'm innocent like a lamb,...but let's vote lando. If I'm wrong get me tomorrow. Cause I'm right 100 percent.
periwinkle wrote:
Ok.....im sorry, this is quite the different game than the other one...I guess I prefer forum posts instead of PMs....anything and everything can be said.  Im so confused.

unvote Madagascarter

no vote for now
Madagascarter wrote:
Guys I'm so tired so I'm just throwing a kinda blind vote out there Vote Hoodlum
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
jkl3699
At this point, the two who I think are Cabal are 2ofC and Hoodlum. If 2ofC happens to be Cabal, you can expect me to vote Hoodlum during the next day phase. I would advise you all to do the same
if U paid attention to the sign up thread,I voted lando before game started :) before roles were probably even thought of. WTG with coming up with something tho. Lando can learn from this.
periwinkle wrote:
I totally noticed hood :)

But it's bedtime for me....and I guess I need to decide.....

periwinkle wrote:
I guess ill join the bandwagon.....we need to start lynching. Goodnight!

vote hoodlum
Hoodlum wrote:
And lando cruises yet again..I should have shot him! :)
Hoodlum wrote:
Let's see who runs with that last post o mine.