:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 129 of 179
Virtuosity98 wrote:
After another busy day in the Town, with live and undead alike knotted together in controversy and arguments, the voice of the people in the end was decisive: Anaxagore was taken by the mob and dragged to the Line of Death that someone had dared to chalk along the silent highway. With a forceful shove, he was sent beyond the point of no return and slumped to the ground. On the way back to the Morgue, bets were bandied back and forth, speculating whether he would ever been seen roaming the Town again, and if so, how soon would that moment arive?

Anaxagore was lynched. He was a Townie.

Feedback on individual Day actions coming back in a bit.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
It is now Night 6.
Please submit 2 Night actions:
1. Your planning action for the next Day phase (#VISIT [Occupation], #OPEN for business, or #RESEARCH)
2. #SLEEP, or any Role-specific Night action you wish to perform.
Night 6 will end in 22 hours (countdown).

Players who fail to submit a second action will default to #SLEEP.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
I believe all necessary feedback has been sent out. Please reach out if you think I've missed anything :)
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Edited Post#1 again, since all Occupations have now been Open for business at some point:
Visitable Occupations (and respective Locations) (click to show)
Please note that the Café Owner is dead, and that the Library is out of books.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Night 6 is now over. Processing Night actions.
Please wait until I open the Day phase before posting in this thread. Thanks :)
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
@Rockbert was killed during the Night.
Rockbert was a Townie. Occupation: Accountant

By now, the Town would have been more surprised if no-one had come forth from the Morgue, breathing anew with fresh life. This morning was not an exception; Anaxagore stepped calmly forward with a smile.
@Anaxagore was resurrected.
It is now Day 6. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform.
Day 6 will end in 22 hours (countdown).
Day Actions: (click to show)

Open for business today are the following occupations:
Yoga Instructor↔      Yoga Studio
Scientist↔      Museum
Radio DJ↔      Broadcasting station
Librarian↔      Library
Doctor↔      Hospital
Life Coach↔      Consultancy
Thanks for your patience. Where required, feedback on Night actions coming back shortly. Thread is now open.
Day Actions:

periwinkle wrote:
That bites....time to kill some zombies....clubs, thick, who is first on your hit list?
periwinkle is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Quite frankly I don't believe any more zombies.....

First puzzle piece while I visited the yoga studio after hoodlum death....

An incomplete enso circle like this

https://www.google.com/search?q=enso+circle&oq=enso&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j35i39j0i433i512j0i131i433i512j0i512j0i433i512j46i512j0i512.3037j0j4&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
periwinkle is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Ok anaxagore...who is dead dead or permanently dead...like not a potential zombie ?
periwinkle is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
That should be all the feedback from Night actions. If you think I missed anything, please let me know :)
Day Actions: