:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 127 of 179
Rockbert wrote:
I am going to trust Tennessee on this one for now, that and I do think Anax' game is always more than this regardless of how busy he is. Not much for the CIA to say right now unless they're spinning someone to do their work. I reserve the right to change if something else comes to light before the deadline. Sorry Anax. I will say, I don't like that Abs is voting for this too, but I am putting more faith into what I see from Tennessee.

#Lynch Anaxagore.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
Rockbert
I am going to trust Tennessee on this one for now, that and I do think Anax' game is always more than this regardless of how busy he is. Not much for the CIA to say right now unless they're spinning someone to do their work. I reserve the right to change if something else comes to light before the deadline. Sorry Anax. I will say, I don't like that Abs is voting for this too, but I am putting more faith into what I see from Tennessee.

#Lynch Anaxagore.

Il take that as a compliment Rock haha
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it seems that some are holding onto info about them - release all info about them to see if we can figure out any connections - some have read books, others have seen movies, idk what else?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
abs - if you have or were granted another night kill - who will you kill?
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman

I have no kills left annoyingly, unless I get some random ability

I had a night kill for night 4 only and i Tried to use it on clubs but he was protected at the time and im Still not clear how

Anax and his Taxi ability is odd, seems manipulative and very mafia like and we Are playing on limited info

The way I see it, I agree Ten, we have to play what we see in front of us and what will be will be in The Dark. I think we should be mindful of what star sign or elements we send down there but right now we have to disrupt and disband The CIA as clearly they will have nightly kill actions, probably a chat group together ans all the while plotting their next move yet the rest of us only have this thread to gain knowledge

I imagine whispers still coming from the dark but I am not getting anything…

I think Ryo, Anax, Ely, Thick, Blue, Lando are all possible CIA

Chip, Ten, Peri I’m confident are Town

2 of clubs I’m torn as the random protection he got was odd
Abs wrote:
Bluegoetz
what is the lynch count please?

Not sure but I think Anax has 4, me 3
Tennesseelogman wrote:
this may be an important question.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Bluegoetz wrote:  Posted: 9 minutes ago 
Post #1895
what is the lynch count please?
pretty sure it is
ely - 1
abs - 3
anax- 5
tenn -1
abstain - 1
not voted - 2
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
I will not change my vote on bases of suspicion or manipulation
I am not protecting anyone by sticking with my Abs vote AND clearly explained why I am voting for the zombie Researcher.
I also explained my protection was of and by my own doing.

I have shared all puzzle info I have and try to help others with theirs.
As for Tens comment on sharing puzzle data, He is one of the players (zombie as well) openly coding. Hmmm
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
I will not change my vote on bases of suspicion or manipulation
I am not protecting anyone by sticking with my Abs vote AND clearly explained why I am voting for the zombie Researcher.
I also explained my protection was of and by my own doing.

I have shared all puzzle info I have and try to help others with theirs.
As for Tens comment on sharing puzzle data, He is one of the players (zombie as well) openly coding. Hmmm

I/we are not trying to manipulate you at all Clubs….it’s just odd you can’t see the basic mechanics of the game….if too many researchers die, to many CIA around still, it’s a CIA win…

You can understand why we may assume this makes you look suspicious at this stage of the game? If it was more balanced I would have no issue with your thoughts but at this stage, surely we have no option? I just can’t put it more clearly than that
Bluegoetz wrote:
well i feel utterly defeated by this decision. I really don't know what to do with this game; I've made a pretty good effort to keep up with this game, but I am constantly reading comments with code (some acceptable and some not). either way people talking with seemingly more knowledge than me and as if they are finishing a conversation I missed out on.
I do want a CIA dead, but everyone in this game has played suspiciously to some degree or from a certain point of view, Myself included. But ABS flips too much for me, and has lied too much. but killing him may have less value than before .

#lynch Anax 

Tennesseelogman wrote:
since abs is on-line and will not answer my question - i think it best to reveal that i believe that he will get a night kill if he receives the 2nd most lynch votes, i got that offer from virt when i came back. it is likely that chip has that too.
so 2oc i suggest we switch our votes to ely and make him 2nd place - unless you want one of us to have a night kill. i will do it and kill whoever the rest of town wants me to
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Abs
Tennesseelogman

I have no kills left annoyingly, unless I get some random ability

I had a night kill for night 4 only and i Tried to use it on clubs but he was protected at the time and im Still not clear how

Anax and his Taxi ability is odd, seems manipulative and very mafia like and we Are playing on limited info

The way I see it, I agree Ten, we have to play what we see in front of us and what will be will be in The Dark. I think we should be mindful of what star sign or elements we send down there but right now we have to disrupt and disband The CIA as clearly they will have nightly kill actions, probably a chat group together ans all the while plotting their next move yet the rest of us only have this thread to gain knowledge

I imagine whispers still coming from the dark but I am not getting anything…

I think Ryo, Anax, Ely, Thick, Blue, Lando are all possible CIA

Chip, Ten, Peri I’m confident are Town

2 of clubs I’m torn as the random protection he got was odd

I did answer it Ten?