Abs
Ryomyr
Okay, Abs. I hear you.

#Unlunch Abs.

#LUnch Chipmunkwarrior

Yes Ryo, chipmunk is proven Townie….that’s an odd lynch

Surely Anax?

Wow Ryo from. 1 town to another.

Not sure if I will change my vote. Town still seams divided.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Come Abs spinimgme as CIA again.
You dead are more divided then the living LOL.
Changing my vote to Anax would just prove you can manipulate me. I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i do not intend to slander anyone. if you feel slandered = i do really apologize.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I did not kill orz and I am not teamed, nor in the same zodiac as, Mada.

It's cool :D just clarifying
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Abs wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
I think Anax is a good pic.

So vote Anax Chip!
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
Come Abs spinimgme as CIA again.
You dead are more divided then the living LOL.
Changing my vote to Anax would just prove you can manipulate me. I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t vote Anax? Evidence and doubt Is there? You know my position and im Not a threat at this stage or ever

It’s common sense….stop making it personal about me trying to control as I am not
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Lynchcount i am pretty sure this time going off of virt's latest count on post 1824
elysium5 - elysium5
Abs - 2ofclubs, LandoCalriskian
Anaxagore - Abs, tenn, peri
chip - Ryomyr
Tenn - anax (post 1846 - though not in bold)
Abstaining - thick

Vote still needed:
@Rockbert
@ChipmunkWarrior
@Bluegoetz
@boomoo82

#Unlunch Chip

#LUnch Abs

I just want to see what happens. At least will know what double death looks like.
Abs wrote:
Ryo, my god, double death looks like I am dead and forever, it’s not that interesting but double death also could be a CIA win….

Makes NO sense unless your CIA it’s that simple
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am not trying to confuse things but chip has asked me a question
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:  Posted: 56 seconds ago 
Post #1879
! - I did not kill orz and 2 - I am not teamed, nor in the same zodiac as, Mada.

1 - well since you asked - there was only chip, mada, orz, and abs in the dark before i got there. orz was killed (abated) by one or more of you. both you and mada said you did not abate orz. since abs came back, i assumed that abs voted to exalt himself with both votes and would have none left to abate orz. and orz would not kill himself. so Abs how did you vote in the dark?
2 -teamed? - you knew i was Aries/fire when i got to the dark (you said you investigated me because you figured i would be there soon). if you are fire as you claim - why would you not work w me in the dark to eliminate mada and hood and meet the win clause we were presented with by virt to have exclusively one element in the dark?

chip - you can answer or not - but i think those who have not yet died are growing weary of us talking about our experiences in the dark. i am not minimizing the happenings in the dark but i am going to play the game that is going on here in the light while still trying to get some clarity on things that are still cloudy. i am sure this game goes even deeper than the info that we have been exposed to - like = if there are 5 players in each element - that would make an uneven split of zodiac signs in each element - such as 2/2/1. does that have any relevance? that is why i am trying to find out each players DoB - virt98 gave that info for a reason - as did he the names, and male or female info.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Ah the 1st to mention male/female. I don't have my PC so I can reference names claimed match gender. That would be a big slip for a deceitful player.
WRKD4IT
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
We could not win. Someone would get brought to the dark that next phase, as well as Hood.

Every kill would help Chaos. I'm not risking that.

Mada said Abs did it. So I believed him. But then last phase ant was killed. I'm 80% sure it was Mada.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Tennesseelogman wrote:
and the puzzle pieces - from what i can tell we have made no progress on them somewhat due to lack of cooperation and withholding of info from some. and i think virt said that the puzzle pieces are very important.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if it's true that antison is dead dead - sorry to hear it - it was his 1st mafia game w us - maybe he will want to play again sometime - gg
Live long and prosper
Bluegoetz wrote:
Tennesseelogman wrote:  Posted: 7 minutes ago 
Post #1888
and the puzzle pieces - from what i can tell we have made no progress on them somewhat due to lack of cooperation and withholding of info from some. and i think virt said that the puzzle pieces are very important.

What is your take on how to achieve that?