:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 128 of 179
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
since abs is on-line and will not answer my question - i think it best to reveal that i believe that he will get a night kill if he receives the 2nd most lynch votes, i got that offer from virt when i came back. it is likely that chip has that too.
so 2oc i suggest we switch our votes to ely and make him 2nd place - unless you want one of us to have a night kill. i will do it and kill whoever the rest of town wants me to

This is madness, I WISH I got that haha! It must be a zombie Town thing only as I was a Researcher in a previous life and all I was told was all this BS about Earth and Astral signs being important
Abs is online.
Abs wrote:
Bluegoetz
well i feel utterly defeated by this decision. I really don't know what to do with this game; I've made a pretty good effort to keep up with this game, but I am constantly reading comments with code (some acceptable and some not). either way people talking with seemingly more knowledge than me and as if they are finishing a conversation I missed out on.
I do want a CIA dead, but everyone in this game has played suspiciously to some degree or from a certain point of view, Myself included. But ABS flips too much for me, and has lied too much. but killing him may have less value than before .

#lynch Anax 

Blue, I am glad you voted Anax but disagree I have flipped, I have pretty much shared openly most my PMs with V98 since my return to try and be transparent
Abs is online.
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
tell you what - if you want me to - give me the 2nd most votes and i will shoot Abs

Why? There are minimum 3 maybe 4 CIA at large and 1 researcher?
Abs is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Tennesseelogman wrote:  Posted: 2 minutes ago 
Post #1909
tell you what - if you want me to - give me the 2nd most votes and i will shoot Abs

#lynch anax

#lynch Tn
Bluegoetz is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
If true Abs can have a night kill I dont care.
And he is saying cuz I want flop I am suspicious lol
The Fact is all that I said with backed post № s his attempt to kill me, all the other non town carrying actions - Abs is just not good for the town.
I also don't believe the CIA has an automatic win with Researchers dead. Others see that math as well.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Deadline.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

2ofclubs wrote:
I may not open the morgue tomorrow. Heck the dead don't stay dead and Abs if off the gallows pole. Really we only have the dead status from the zombies who clearly have a different agendas. Are the others really dead dead.
I also want to point out again that V's player status in post 1 shows the zombie faction as unknown but they still have occupations.
They don't be long here period.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Thread is closed for Night phase, processing Day actions.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynchcount:
elysium5 - elysium5
Abs - LandoCalriskian, Ryomyr
Anaxagore - Abs, periwinkle, ChipmunkWarrior, Rockbert, 2ofclubs
Tennesseelogman - Anaxagore, Tennesseelogman, Bluegoetz
Abstaining - ThickTalon

Vote still needed:
@boomoo82
4. No inactivity. Minimalistic posting is a valid strategy, but in this game all living players must at least submit a lynch vote during each Day phase.
Players in breach of these rules will be subject to penalties ranging from loss of night action to complete removal from the game, at my discretion.
Day Actions: