:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 131 of 179
boomoo82 wrote:
2ofclubs
Ely Cia - likely doing the night kills, we know little about etc
Abs zombie Researcher - I already gave abundant reasons why.
Boomoo CIA Researcher inactive and voting. If cia the others would have reached out to him and may have him stay off the radar
Lando 68.9% suspected CIA Reasearcher- voting, quiet,
Ryo 60% voting, voted me, sign secreatecy,
Thick 50% CiA idk Noob
Ten - zombie
This not my hit list just what I speculate
I have not identified the sales man or the investor - likely non town roles.

How have I been inactive?
I did miss the last vote, but that was unintentional.
2ofclubs wrote:
boomoo82
2ofclubs
Boomoo CIA Researcher inactive and voting. If cia the others would have reached out to him and may have him stay off the radar
Thick 50% CiA idk Noob
Ten - zombie

I didn't say you were inactive.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
yesterday i tried to check records on somebody but it got swapped to Chip. so i got no new info since we already knew chip's info. i can prove it if chip wants to give part of his role assignment PM and i will complete it.
Anax - did you swap chip and xxxxx?
if so i am PM w somebody now in the hospital and can give them the name of the person that was swapped before you post it here for verification/cross checking.
Live long and prosper
boomoo82 wrote:
2ofclubs
boomoo82
2ofclubs
Thick 50% CiA idk Noob
Ten - zombie

You said I’m probably CIA Researcher inactive..
boomoo82 wrote:
I was randomly given a Bible… no idea why or from whom…

I received the message below after studying it…

You opened the Bible to a random page. For some reason, the verses found in Isaiah 8:19-22 really jumped out at you:
19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

21 And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward.

22 And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and they shall be driven to darkness.

Not sure what to make of it…
Any thoughts?
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Tenn, I swapped it. I didn't realize that was what would be swapped.

My bad
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Tennesseelogman wrote:
boomoo82 wrote:  Posted: 1 minute ago 
Post #1955

first of all i am pretty sure boo is a female in real life
and second - most have already given their role assignment PM info - why won't you if you are town? do you have some special ability that will help town that needs to stay hidden - if so have you told anyone that can vouch for you?
Live long and prosper
LandoCalriskian wrote:
boomoo82
I was randomly given a Bible… no idea why or from whom…

I received the message below after studying it…

You opened the Bible to a random page. For some reason, the verses found in Isaiah 8:19-22 really jumped out at you:
19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

21 And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward.

22 And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and they shall be driven to darkness.

Not sure what to make of it…
Any thoughts?

I've also been studying the Bible. Seems we both got copies after visiting the library a couple days ago ;)

Heres the quote I got after the day phase:

You opened the Bible to a random page. For some reason, the verses found in Job 33:14-18 really jumped out at you:
14 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.

15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;

16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,

17 That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.

18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.
Maybe there is some truth to these words?
Everything you've heard about me is true.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
And here's the quote I got last night:

You opened the Bible to a random page. For some reason, the verses found in 2 Samuel 22:48-49 really jumped out at you:
48 It is God that avengeth me, and that bringeth down the people under me.

49 And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man
Maybe there is some truth to these words?

My main takeaway from these quotes: I have been reluctant to engage in the postings that appear to be... otherworldly. But it seems like the Bible quotes I'm receiving- and the Qur'an quotes I previously pasted here days ago- are nudging me to do that. The quote in my last message is pretty clearly a hint to go to sleep each night.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:  Posted: 1 minute ago 
Post #1957
Tenn, I swapped it. I didn't realize that was what would be swapped.

My bad
why would you do that? - i said plainly that i was going to shoot Abs. you are town and know Abs is not. now another town is gone and we have to use a lynch on Abs.
#lynch abs
Live long and prosper
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
My reason is the same as all of my recent motives: I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO BE ABASED. Lynching Abs would do that. If it's the will of the town, then sure, but otherwise, I'm not going to make chaos stronger.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
elysium5 wrote:
boomoo82
2ofclubs
boomoo82
2ofclubs
Thick 50% CiA idk Noob
Ten - zombie

Like I said, clubs is confusing and not at all straight forward.

My favorite color is red! No, I didn't say red,,,I said blue! So that means my favorite color is yellow! What don't you understand? I don't run around in circles speaking nonsense, I just speak nonsense so it makes sense to others who don't make sense but want to make sense by making nonsense. So I make sense by speaking nonsense so that means I don't speak nonsense. Except when I speak nonsense but that makes sense so it is not nonsense. This makes perfect sense.

Did I get that right, clubs? Jus trying to follow along with your train of thought ;)
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
my Puzzle piece from the Museum:
Walking around the exhibits at the Museum today was very boring to you, except for at one particular point. The man at the stand was talking about the possibility of parallel universes, and for some reason you were utterly transfixed! Oddly enough, you can remember everything he said on the subject:
Watch video, especially from 1:59 onwards.https://www.britannica.com/video/185537/Speculation-descriptions-multiverses

and the research i did on that piece:
Researching the Puzzle Piece you received, you came to the conclusion that there must be another parallel universe, that exists in other of the 9 spacial dimensions. Theoretically, travel between one universe and the other would be possible as long as it were possible to traverse these spatial dimensions, breaking free of the 3 dimensions experienced by humankind. Could this be what those Researchers were tampering with?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it seems that virt98 put a lot of effort and research into this game and hoped that these puzzle pieces would lead us to the same conclusions that we have been getting from those of us who have returned from the dead. he just wanted us to figure out or get hints of what would happen when we died - but we were all too slow to get the hints and now most of the same info has come from us who have returned. he is giving out the puzzle pieces now because he does not want his efforts to go unseen and unused. there may be much more to them but from what i can read into them they are telling us that death is not the end, that some will return. that there is anguish on the other side of death, but there is hope for coming back to the light, that life comes back full circle, - - and stuff like that.
i still believe that all townies should give a full reveal of their role assignment PMs (most of you know i always think that when i am town) and we can decide as a group the best way to link all these special day and night actions together to win this.
Live long and prosper