:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 132 of 179
Bluegoetz wrote:
If pyg and jobu were town I'm pretty sure there are like maybe 2-3 not resurrected townies left. well played Researchers, CIA, and ABS.
Bluegoetz is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Hello Team.

I want to apologize for not getting back on yesterday to cast a vote but with us being on vacation I was unsure if I would be able to get back on so I abstained.

I have caught up and will stick to my 3 day rhetoric that we are losing Living players and are dangerously close to being overrun by the freaking headless, armless, intellectual zombies that are constantly manipulating our votes to kill townies, not Cia, not researchers.

I will be lynching a dead today, I am in-between chip and Abs. Both have nightly abilities to manipulate actions and they are being steered to town not to scum. 

Talon
periwinkle wrote:
I'm happy as long as we lynch a zombie....ill jump in the bandwagon...

Unlynch Tennesseelogman

#LYNCH Abs
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ely - how did you get the puzzle piece to show up in your quote from virt and nobody else has been able to do that?
Live long and prosper
Bluegoetz wrote:
Ely Cia - likely doing the night kills, we know little about etc
Abs zombie Researcher - I already gave abundant reasons why.
Boomoo CIA Researcher inactive and voting. If cia the others would have reached out to him and may have him stay off the radar
Lando 68.9% suspected CIA Reasearcher- voting, quiet,
Ryo 60% voting, voted me, sign secreatecy,
Thick 50% CiA idk Noob
Ten - zombie
This not my hit list just what I speculate
I have not identified the sales man or the investor - likely non town roles.

I didn't even get a mention :'[
boom made a comment or two about investing, and I assume the salesmna and student are Pyg and Jubu
Bluegoetz is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ely - how did you get the puzzle piece to show up in your quote from virt and nobody else has been able to do that?

I'm special;)

That is why you should vote for me!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
it seems that virt98 put a lot of effort and research into this game and hoped that these puzzle pieces would lead us to the same conclusions that we have been getting from those of us who have returned from the dead. he just wanted us to figure out or get hints of what would happen when we died - but we were all too slow to get the hints and now most of the same info has come from us who have returned. he is giving out the puzzle pieces now because he does not want his efforts to go unseen and unused. there may be much more to them but from what i can read into them they are telling us that death is not the end, that some will return. that there is anguish on the other side of death, but there is hope for coming back to the light, that life comes back full circle, - - and stuff like that.
i still believe that all townies should give a full reveal of their role assignment PMs (most of you know i always think that when i am town) and we can decide as a group the best way to link all these special day and night actions together to win this.

Tenn - of all the undead I feel you have the best intentions for town.

I am town but won't give all details as it seems all that do are doomed in the night.

If Abs or Chip or even Anax goes forever let us Living see what happens?
Bluegoetz wrote:
boomoo82 wrote:  Posted: 28 minutes ago 
Post #1956
I was randomly given a Bible… no idea why or from whom…

I received the message below after studying it…

You opened the Bible to a random page. For some reason, the verses found in Isaiah 8:19-22 really jumped out at you:
19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

21 And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward.

22 And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and they shall be driven to darkness.

Not sure what to make of it…
Any thoughts?

what do you mean you were randomly given?
Bluegoetz is online.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Just because I'm proposing new ways to do so, does not mean I don't want to protect town.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Ryomyr wrote:
periwinkle
Second puzzle piece when I visited the radio station

https://youtu.be/ztnEjj5WW8k

Maybe we shouldn't kill the resurrected?  I researched my puzzle piece and was told the following:

Researching the Puzzle Piece you received, you came to the conclusion that if it were possible for people to return from the dead, it would be possible that their purpose, their abilities, and their very natures could be altered forever - in essence, that the individual returning may not be the same person that departed in the first place...
Bluegoetz wrote:
periwinkle wrote:  Posted: 42 minutes ago 
Post #1950
Well....since it was Tennessee idea to lynch Anaxagore and he happened to be a townie....I think our new win clause is to lynch all zombies..no zombie has been kill at night yet. And according to clubs there are like two townies left! Lol
I also noticed Tennessee switched his lynch vote at the very last minute before the day ended which is "smelly" to me. Let's see what happens when we lynch a zombie...ill get the ball rolling....if anyone else prefers we lynch someone else...let me know...ill be easily herded switched to another zombie if it actually gets one lynched. :)

#LYNCH Tennesseelogman

Actually it was ABS that started it and you keep drinking his Kool-aid
Bluegoetz is online.