:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 112 of 179
Virtuosity98 wrote:
It is now Night 5.
Please submit 2 Night actions:
1. Your planning action for the next Day phase (#VISIT [Occupation], #OPEN for business, or #RESEARCH)
2. #SLEEP, or any Role-specific Night action you wish to perform.
Night 5 will end in 21 hours (countdown).

Players who fail to submit a second action will default to #SLEEP.

Feedback for Day actions should all be out. Please reach out if you think I missed anything.
Thread is now closed for Night phase. Thanks again for your patience this weekend.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Just over 5 hours for night actions! Might be worth checking your role PM for Night actions in case you've forgotten about any of them ^^
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Night 5 is now over. Processing Night actions.
Please wait until I open the Day phase before posting in this thread. Thanks :)
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
@jkl3699 was killed during the Night.
jkl3699 was a Townie. Occupation: Cop

This time, the crowds didn't even wait for the window to break - expectantly they congregated in dribs and drabs, silently holding their vigil over the site of rebirth, curious to see who would emerge behind the dark glass today. As the sun cleared the horizon, its rays striking upon the Morgue as if to illuminate the miracle that was about to unfold, muffled footsteps were presently heard, growing softly louder until clearly audible. Heralded by a collective gasp, a smiling ChipmunkWarrior came slowly into view.
Spoiler (click to show)

It is now Day 5. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform.
Day 5 will end in 23 hours (countdown).
Day Actions: (click to show)

Open for business today are the following occupations:
Yoga Instructor↔      Yoga Studio
Scientist↔      Museum
Radio DJ↔      Broadcasting station
Librarian↔      Library
Doctor↔      Hospital
Forensic Investigator↔      Morgue
Thanks for your patience. Where required, feedback on Night actions coming back shortly. Thread is now open.
Day Actions:

Rockbert wrote:
care to share anything from the beyond?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
periwinkle wrote:
What the.....chip is back!  Huh....

And jkl is not cia....well I'm glad I didn't lynch him! Lol
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
You may have all thought that I was doomed, lost forever, but this is not true. There is life beyond death as you all know.

There is also a permanent death. The ramifications of which are extraordinary. Not only for the individual, but for the survival of all of us.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
ThickTalon wrote:
So which of you Abs apologist are ready to release him from this world. It is clear he has an ability to kill us through the night. Jkl was on his list from the moment he broke the glass to get back in. Now our Cop and lead investigator is dead. How many more of us is it going to take.. 

Before I cast my vote........

Chip. Welcome back. What is the word from the great beyond?

Talon
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Pretty sure I've given all required feedback. If you're waiting for something or think that I missed you out, please send me a message :)
Day Actions:

elysium5 wrote:
#LYNCH elysium5
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
ThickTalon wrote:
What was JKL's sign? Anyone remember? I will go back and try to find it if noone knows?
elysium5 wrote:
Let's get this party started!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."